STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

We all put in the work, look at our bodies, notice gains being made, tell yourself "man I'm seeing it", but being told by others that you've put on size, leaned out, or dropped body fat is so damn motivational.

I've noticed my shoulders and upper chest have gotten bigger and yesterday my trainer and 2 other guys at the gym told me I've def broadened out.
All that work pays off fellas. Keep up the grind no matter what your goal is.

:pimp: best feeling. Had like 3 people from my ol ladies family tell me I was bulking up. Feelsgoodman. Keep grinding brotha

Last edited:
We all put in the work, look at our bodies, notice gains being made, tell yourself "man I'm seeing it", but being told by others that you've put on size, leaned out, or dropped body fat is so damn motivational.

I've noticed my shoulders and upper chest have gotten bigger and yesterday my trainer and 2 other guys at the gym told me I've def broadened out.
All that work pays off fellas. Keep up the grind no matter what your goal is.

:pimp: best feeling. Had like 3 people from my ol ladies family tell me I was bulking up. Feelsgoodman. Keep grinding brotha

Yup.

We don't do it for the outside validation but it always feels great to have your hard work recognized especially by people who really have no reason to compliment you.

While I love training with all my being, I'd be lying if I said it still wasn't hard to stay so consistent from the gym, diet, sleep, mobility etc.

But when people who have seen your journey let you know that the progress is real and you can look in the mirror in your own eyes 120% satisfied with the work you're putting in, there is no greater feeling.

Respect to all my brothers in here. :pimp:

#ironlife

#lifeisheavysoliftheavy

#resistencebreedstranscendence

Last edited:
How do you guys hit depth on dips without your shoulder feeling like its gonna implode? I can't get past parallel without feeling uncomfortable. Meanwhile my boy's cranking out 20 with his elbows practically over his head. Blows my mind.

They feel fine to me, I flare my elbows and lean real far forward for chest. Tricep I'm vertical and keep my elbows close with a close grip. Idk they just don't hurt me...

man I had an awesome push day today... havent had a great push day in months.

hit a PR on the incline bench 185 x 7 reps. I used to only get 5 and even that was inconsistent a couple months back. And im still weighing the same. Strength is going up 
pimp.gif

Started week 1 of my OHP program I created today. It feels good to be able to unrack the 135 and just clean it up on the military press [emoji]128514[/emoji]

A dude I know (that roids) said the dude he trained with asked if I was on roids. LET'S GETTTT ITTTT

FitNotes Workout - Tuesday 21st March 2017

** Overhead Press **
- 150.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 155.0 lbs x 3 reps
- 170.0 lbs x 2 reps

** Barbell Behind The Neck Press **
- 155.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 135.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 135.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 115.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Dumbbell Side Fold Raise **
- 20.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Forearm Twist/Shakes **
- 40.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 40.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 40.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 40.0 lbs x 10 reps

** 21 Forearm Curl **
- 65.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 65.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 55.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Iso Front Military Press **
- 205.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 205.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 185.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 185.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Rope Face Pull **
- 120.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 120.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 120.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 120.0 lbs x 10 reps

Dumb shrug

I did other stuff I forgot to log lmao

Last edited:
Dawg you are ******* swole! Seriously you should be getting guap off your hard work. people would pay good money to know what your diet is like, what your workout is, what supps you like etc. have you gotten any offers from supp companies yet??

Where are those Sir Charles Raises?

In South Africa for 2 weeks and thought I wouldn't be able to lift, but the hotel has a solid little gym surprisingly :lol:. Flat bench, cables machine, barbells, free weights, and leg press. Been able to get it in every morning

Everyone I see people's **** in lockers without a lock, I want to either throw the **** on the floor or put a lock on it. Lifetime fitness uses cards as locks, and I have few guest cards... Just so annoying that they're taking up a locker.

Everyone I see people's **** in lockers without a lock, I want to either throw the **** on the floor or put a lock on it. Lifetime fitness uses cards as locks, and I have few guest cards... Just so annoying that they're taking up a locker.

Lifetime, the boujee gym. Id definitely sign up there if i had one close. I bet the yams there are amazing. Prolly sweating with gold speckles n ****.

Dawg you are ******* swole! Seriously you should be getting guap off your hard work. people would pay good money to know what your diet is like, what your workout is, what supps you like etc. have you gotten any offers from supp companies yet??
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I hate you.

It hurt my heart (and my brain) when I was like wait...This dude is trolling me.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

Lifetime, the boujee gym. Id definitely sign up there if i had one close. I bet the yams there are amazing. Prolly sweating with gold speckles n ****.

They are though... [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I hate you.

It hurt my heart (and my brain) when I was like wait...This dude is trolling me.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm not even blowing smoke I swear! Dudes around my way are not even half as built as you (no romo) and they get all kinds of deals thrown their way.

Thought I was the only one that felt this way.

Carb day was yesterday, had crossaints and 4 servings of fried rice with shrimp and beef. :smh: :pimp:

Couldn't even sleep on my stomach. :lol:

Back/Shoulders today.

DL

135x5
225x5
315x5
405x5
465x4 (beltless)
500x5
465x7x2
405x10

DB shoulder press

75x6
85x6
95x6x2
85x8x2
80x8

Stiff Leg Deads

135x10
225x12x3

DB rows

135x10x3

Weighted Dips

90x6x3
45x10

Close Grip Lat Pulldown

220x10
200x10x2

Finished with shoulder accessory and arm work.

Great day in the gym today, only have one more workout until I head to Mexico so I'm going to miss a couple for the first time in about 6 months.

Going to Mexico on a cut. :smh: :x

Shrimp tacos is going to get me, I've already accepted defeat. :lol:

Last edited:
did back and chest today rotated between flat and incline... went more heavy on incline then flat

hit 245 x 3 for two sets on incline

did shoulders for about 15 minutes afterwards.

im finally done with the hard part of my schooling. Just have 3 credits of internship this spring and I graduate. I can take my trainer cert test whenever. I'm so ******* excited to have time to take my training seriously. This whole school and work thing was sucking out my soul. I look forward to posting progress with the best of ya's

I hate you.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm not even blowing smoke I swear! Dudes around my way are not even half as built as you (no romo) and they get all kinds of deals thrown their way.
Oh I thought you were quoting Kief [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thank you man! I'm surprised too. When I realized I'd never loOK like Lou Ferigno (pre-diet knowledge #cutlife) I almost stopped lifting. I Google pic's of natural bb's and they were all frail lol. I'd search #naturalbodybuilding and it'd be skinny kids in stringer tops [emoji]128514[/emoji] I thought there was no way i could be big naturally.

im finally done with the hard part of my schooling. Just have 3 credits of internship this spring and I graduate. I can take my trainer cert test whenever. I'm so ******* excited to have time to take my training seriously. This whole school and work thing was sucking out my soul. I look forward to posting progress with the best of ya's
You're already a trainer. You should be teaching the school [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What's your major? My cousin (cousin Joe from my vidd) is doing medical too.

Oh I thought you were quoting Kief [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thank you man! I'm surprised too. When I realized I'd never loOK like Lou Ferigno (pre-diet knowledge #cutlife) I almost stopped lifting. I Google pic's of natural bb's and they were all frail lol. I'd search #naturalbodybuilding and it'd be skinny kids in stringer tops [emoji]128514[/emoji] I thought there was no way i could be big naturally.
You're already a trainer. You should be teaching the school [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What's your major? My cousin (cousin Joe from my vidd) is doing medical too.

A lot of "natural bodybuilding" cats just don't have good genetics.

That's what's makes or breaks you most when it comes to how your physique looks.

Like I'm sure you could find another dude who lifts exactly like you but doesn't look like you.

Good **** fam! :pimp:

Skipped back/bicep day yesterday so i did a mix of legs, back, shoulders and biceps today.

Chin ups
8 (pr)
3 (wide grip)
3 (wide grip)

Squats
Barx10
135x5
225x5
315x5x5
275x5
225x8
135x10