STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I remember I had to do a CPR class for my old job. Dude said if the dummy was real I would've broke his rib cage and killed him [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Lol ur supposed to help the person, not put them out their misery

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I remember I had to do a CPR class for my old job. Dude said if the dummy was real I would've broke his rib cage and killed him [emoji]128528[/emoji]
If you don't break ribs, you not pushing hard enough

Chest/tri day

Bench
Barx10
135x10
225x5
245x3
265x1
280x1 (pr)

Close grip bench
245x2
225x5x2
135x10

Db bench- 70x12x3
Db incline bench- 70x12x3
Weighted dips- 35x10x2, 35x8
Skull crushers- 95x10x3
Rope pulldown- 75x10x3
Single handle pulldown- 65x10x3
Cable crossover (high to low)- 35x10x3
Cable crossover (low to high) 30x10x3

Cardio

When i first got to the gym i see this butch lookin broad doing workouts on a bosu ball in the small *** space between the bench press and power rack. She had her water bottle and a single dumbbell on the bench and the barbells on the ground. So i ask her about it

Me: excuse me are you using this?*pointing at the empty bench while shes on the bosu ball
Lady: ya i am
Me: the bench? Youre using the bench?
Lady: ya
Me: ok. You have a lot of sets left?
Lady: i dont know
Me: you cant use one of the other benches? (all of em were open)
Lady: no they arent flat
Me: you can adjust them and make them flat
Lady: so you use it
Me: nah lady im tryna bench

Picked up her stuff and moved. Kept kissin her teeth at me.:smh: lady got on my got damn nerves. Was throwing her lil 10lbs dumbbells around after each set, left those stupid bosu balls in the middle of the floor and just left. Stupid **** *****

Chest/tri day

Bench
Barx10
135x10
225x5
245x3
265x1
280x1 (pr)

Close grip bench
245x2
225x5x2
135x10

Db bench- 70x12x3
Db incline bench- 70x12x3
Weighted dips- 35x10x2, 35x8
Skull crushers- 95x10x3
Rope pulldown- 75x10x3
Single handle pulldown- 65x10x3
Cable crossover (high to low)- 35x10x3
Cable crossover (low to high) 30x10x3

Cardio

When i first got to the gym i see this butch lookin broad doing workouts on a bosu ball in the small *** space between the bench press and power rack. She had her water bottle and a single dumbbell on the bench and the barbells on the ground. So i ask her about it

Me: excuse me are you using this?*pointing at the empty bench while shes on the bosu ball
Lady: ya i am
Me: the bench? Youre using the bench?
Lady: ya
Me: ok. You have a lot of sets left?
Lady: i dont know
Me: you cant use one of the other benches? (all of em were open)
Lady: no they arent flat
Me: you can adjust them and make them flat
Lady: so you use it
Me: nah lady im tryna bench

Picked up her stuff and moved. Kept kissin her teeth at me.:smh: lady got on my got damn nerves. Was throwing her lil 10lbs dumbbells around after each set, left those stupid bosu balls in the middle of the floor and just left. Stupid **** *****

"So you use it"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm crying. I dead visualized the exchange in my head.

I was a little lost about the scenario and what a "bosu ball" is. It sounds like something you buy off of TV at 3am.

You: you have a lot of sets left?
Her: I dont know

Lmaooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:
Its that ball people use to balance on. Its flat on one side round on the other.

:lol: Bro im lookin at her like wtf is this woman serious? Only reason im even asking you is cuz i obviously wanna bench press. I mean if the other benches are in use ok i get it. And she wanna get bright bout the other benches dont lay flat... Come on u know they do lady. Take your *** on over there

Last edited:
^good **** :pimp:

That 175 looked easier than the 165 lol

That killa cam verse = story of my life

:lol:

^good **** :pimp:

That 175 looked easier than the 165 lol

That killa cam verse = story of my life

:lol:
lmaoooo I was dying when I heard myself rapping that.

It goessss.

Good looks man. Trying to get like you. Now hit that 290 bench! THough idk why I thought that was already your max :lol:

ahat ahat beast mode and fdb. :lol:

Just hit chest (duh it's Monday)

Weighted dips 185+20 3x8
Some incline bench with a barbell for once instead of dp.
Hammer strength chest press
Pec deck
Pull-ups

Then I ate a whole fried chicken and pizza

Yooo congrats on that 280 bench press I see you [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Appreciate it!

lmaoooo I was dying when I heard myself rapping that.

It goessss.

Good looks man. Trying to get like you. Now hit that 290 bench! THough idk why I thought that was already your max
laugh.gif
Lol soon come. Need more milk in my diet.
@ahat20 beast mode and fdb.
laugh.gif

Just hit chest (duh it's Monday)

Weighted dips 185+20 3x8
Some incline bench with a barbell for once instead of dp.
Hammer strength chest press
Pec deck
Pull-ups

Then I ate a whole fried chicken and pizza
Cause a whole chicken wasn't enough, huh? Just had to top it off with a whole pizza? :lol:

I love eating Tombstones whole. It's something about being greedy and fat enough to eat a whole pie in one sitting, that is admirable.

Hell yeah I always keep a jacks surpreme on deck.

:lol: man I used to cook where I ate and my girl works there now too so they always just give me hella food and know I won't turn it down. I still cook there sometimes just for the hell of it.

New video with OHP and a lot of ignorant entertainment if ya'll wanna check it out.

#hat #hat
Son brolic as hell :lol:
Good **** fam :pimp:

Sidenote: shoutout to Charly Black - 'Party Animal' Playing at your gym :pimp:

Last edited:
New video with OHP and a lot of ignorant entertainment if ya'll wanna check it out.

#hat #hat
Son brolic as hell :lol:
Good **** fam :pimp:

Sidenote: shoutout to Charly Black - 'Party Animal' Playing at your gym :pimp:
haha nah man, I ain't ish. I'm trying to be like you when I grow up. But thank you!

That's my ish! Minus the sore reference he made...Like bruh...WHY. he said a sore like a cut on your foot, but every time I hear it I think about a herpes outbreak SMFH.

Hell yeah I always keep a jacks surpreme on deck.

:lol: man I used to cook where I ate and my girl works there now too so they always just give me hella food and know I won't turn it down. I still cook there sometimes just for the hell of it.
#life haha that's why I hate going to people crib. The girl that braids my hair is Spanish. Always offers me food. F'n up my macros.

How imma say no [emoji]128531[/emoji]

How do you guys hit depth on dips without your shoulder feeling like its gonna implode? I can't get past parallel without feeling uncomfortable. Meanwhile my boy's cranking out 20 with his elbows practically over his head. Blows my mind.

How do you guys hit depth on dips without your shoulder feeling like its gonna implode? I can't get past parallel without feeling uncomfortable. Meanwhile my boy's cranking out 20 with his elbows practically over his head. Blows my mind.

During setup, grip the handles and externally rotate your arms (clockwise for right arm, counter clockwise for left) without changing your actual grip. This sets your should into a braced position.

Last edited:
What are some good workout tracker apps?
I rocked with STRONG until they tried to finesse me out of $8

During setup, grip the handles and externally rotate your arms (clockwise for right arm, counter clockwise for left) without changing your actual grip. This sets your should into a braced position.
Ohhh okay. I'm gonna give that a try tonight.
What are some good workout tracker apps?
I rocked with STRONG until they tried to finesse me out of $8
Strong is my go to. I forked over the cash because the interface was smooth and the detail in record keeping was good. I say just pay for it if you like it.

We all put in the work, look at our bodies, notice gains being made, tell yourself "man I'm seeing it", but being told by others that you've put on size, leaned out, or dropped body fat is so damn motivational.

I've noticed my shoulders and upper chest have gotten bigger and yesterday my trainer and 2 other guys at the gym told me I've def broadened out.
All that work pays off fellas. Keep up the grind no matter what your goal is.

Reps to whoever posted those Sir Charles lateral raises, I'm dead [emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom