STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Some of yall need to chill man over training is counterproductive. :lol:
I said the same thing in here when mans were talking about being in the weight room​ for 3 hours. Of course I got slandered, but if mans wanna get injured go right ahead...bu bu but da gainz doeeee

I am 5'6 140.
I want to bulk up but I work out of state Monday through Thursday. Can someone give me a recommendation on what food to eat & what hotel workouts to do.?

I'm 5'8, weigh 135 and I'm looking to put a little mass on.
Any help with a grocery list to eat healthy.
Also any tips on workouts.
you posted something similar almost 2 years ago, is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic?

but nah on the real, you probably just need to eat more to gain mass. And judging by your username, you need to scale back on the piff or just cut it out completely.

3hrs?? Thats mod. Im there an hr- hr and a half tops if im not lazy and do cardio

Yeah depending on the workout I'm about the same.

I think it can reach a point where you're doing more harm than good.

Like an hour in the gym + an hour eating/cooking + an hour nap seems like it would be more beneficial than 3 in the gym 
laugh.gif

too much lifting for a long duration can be more counter productive to your increase in gains..... especially if you aren't taking long breaks

did chest and shoulders

I think I can hit 315 with ease threw up  290 for 4 reps..... after that I did about 3-4 working sets 245 to 225.

did a lot of shoulder accessory exercises

ended with 1 mile on the treadmill at 12.0 mph interval rate.... ended up at 6:20 mile.

that was lunch today lol

Last edited:
Just had a great leg day. Gainz been going down since I've been doing HIIT sprints a couple times a week now...

Squat

1x8 95

1x6 135

1x4 185

3x5 225

Stiff leg DL

2x8 135

3x5 185

Lunges

3x5 135

Calf raises machine

3x20 320

On the last scoop of my Extend too. Have a tub of Purple Wraath in waiting. Love that stuff. And I'm 5'8" 165ish pounds. 

I am 5'6 140.
I want to bulk up but I work out of state Monday through Thursday. Can someone give me a recommendation on what food to eat & what hotel workouts to do.?

I'm 5'8, weigh 135 and I'm looking to put a little mass on.
Any help with a grocery list to eat healthy.
Also any tips on workouts.
you posted something similar almost 2 years ago, is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic?

but nah on the real, you probably just need to eat more to gain mass. And judging by your username, you need to scale back on the piff or just cut it out completely.

GOT EEEEEEEM!
too much lifting for a long duration can be more counter productive to your increase in gains..... especially if you aren't taking long breaks

Dudes straight burning Amino Acids at that point :lol:

did chest and shoulders

I think I can hit 315 with ease threw up  290 for 4 reps..... after that I did about 3-4 working sets 245 to 225.

did a lot of shoulder accessory exercises

ended with 1 mile on the treadmill at 12.0 mph interval rate.... ended up at 6:20 mile.

that was lunch today lol

Ummm yea. 315 should be cupcakes for you lol.

Chest and tris today

Worked up to 280x1 on bench. Almost had 285 couldnt lock it out. Did buncha accessory stuff 21 db bench, skull crushers, incline db, weighted dips, close grip bench, pulldowns and threw in barbell floor press. Tryna improve the lock out portion. I get the weight up 3/4 pretty easy the lock out always ***** me over. Feel like im just holding the weight at 3/4 for an eternity lol.

Still waiting on these xrays to get compared to my last ones. Bicep/tricep still hurts but **** it im gettin after it

So me doing 2+ hours in the gym, 8 sets per muscle group isn't good? I thought it was all about big weights and volume? Isn't that how you get big? I drink a lot of protein

Everybody body responds differently

If u making gains I don't see a problem with your volume. U doin 150 lb face pulls like nothin [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sometimes less is more.

Im not as knowledgeable as some guys in here like w calibeebee calibeebee when it comes to muscles and all of that but when you working out you tearing your muscles. When you rest they heal and get stronger/bigger. The more or longer you workout the longer rest you need between workout days. I try and stay between 45min-1hr when lifting and be out. Only time it takes me longer is when thr gyms packed and i gotta wait for certain equipment

So me doing 2+ hours in the gym, 8 sets per muscle group isn't good? I thought it was all about big weights and volume? Isn't that how you get big? I drink a lot of protein
Form, frequency (each muscle group at least 2x a week), and intensity > marathon sessions (unless you're on the sauce)

Also you do not need 300 g of protein a day, and you said you drink a lot of protein? That's not optimal

I'll never hop in the bandwagon of eating chemicals because it has no calories.

Dl did not pr at all or even close :lol: jinxed myself because I said I wanted to.

315 5x5

Following weights all singles.

405, 425, 455, 455, 475 FAIL!

Bb row
135x 5, 155 2x5, 165 2x3, 175x3

Viking press 2 plates 3x5

Pull-ups. Idk how many with chains.

I know it was ******. :lol:

I honestly don't like maxing out. I like to work up and if I can't pull it **** it, I will in a month. I've hit 475 but it just wasn't my day. Working to hit 500 and I'll be happy.

If I'm really trying to hit a max I do
135x5
225x2x5
315x1
405x1
Pr

Last edited:
I know it was ******. :lol:

I honestly don't like maxing out. I like to work up and if I can't pull it **** it, I will in a month. I've hit 475 but it just wasn't my day. Working to hit 500 and I'll be happy.

If I'm really trying to hit a max I do
135x5
225x2x5
315x1
405x1
Pr

Much better :pimp:

I watched that Joe rogan clip that Suave posted up there, i think I'm gonna adopt his no maxing out thing for a while. Just keep progressive overloading so i know im making gains but 1rm is kinda unnecessary and really taxing

Back
Top Bottom