STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My current DL 1RM is 470

Ed coan this week telling me to do 475 1x2

If I hit this just for 1 I’ll be satisfied since it’ll be a 5lb pr lol.

E882266F-5C29-403D-9527-CFCD0DD88F2F.jpeg

Saw this on twitter yesterday,

Got my squats in :lol:

I keep looking on Craigslist for gym stuff but there isn’t ****.

It’s either plastic coated plates that are a weird size. I found some York plates... 10 25 pound plates. :lol:

Rep fitness is so cheap I’m probably gonna go that route

Rack w/ dip handles 300
Adjustable bench 190
475’ish pounds of IRON plates .80 a pound.

Then a rogue b&r bar 315 shipped.

Then I gotta get a couple horse stall matts and I’m good.

I’m just stacking all my money from working saturdays so I don’t feel bad about buying it. :lol:

Realized I was doing bicep curls wrong for the longest time as I was moving my elbow up to lift the weight. Doing them properly now and I'm feeling a burn I've never felt before in my biceps. Hoping they catch up to my triceps soon

Man whatever happened to that Kief dude and Dr Durden? Theres some other OGs too that went ghost.

Last few months, I've been struggling with not knowing if I want to bulk up or lean out

I've become "lean fat"...the stubborn fat areas are showing more than ever because i've leaned out in other areas

Man whatever happened to that Kief dude and Dr Durden? Theres some other OGs too that went ghost.

Got tired of your advice.

Haha, you set that one up.

Druden was a legit contributor.

Life happens, I’ve taken time off the site and the thread for diff reasons over the years.

As long as everyone is doing well.

Got tired of your advice.

Haha, you set that one up.

Druden was a legit contributor.

Life happens, I’ve taken time off the site and the thread for diff reasons over the years.

As long as everyone is doing well.

:lol:

Never bad advice though.

I actually learned from Durden though. i think the guy who started this thread had some health issues, hopefully he's doing better now.

Yo trainer at the club had me rolling today. He's sweeping the floor and he tells me

"I tell the kids all the time, look at me I was an Olympian and now I sweep the floors at the gym. Think what you can be"

:rofl: :rofl:
Lol very true words one way or the other. Money or health you better make what you’re doing worth it or quit and make a change.

Man I know some of y'all watch these Youtubers and I was watching one of the CG latest videos and this fool was complaining about feeling crappy while eating 2400 calories a day with 275 grams of carbs, i wanted to punch him through the screen :lol: little *****

Back
Top Bottom