STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man I know some of y'all watch these Youtubers and I was watching one of the CG latest videos and this fool was complaining about feeling crappy while eating 2400 calories a day with 275 grams of carbs, i wanted to punch him through the screen :lol: little *****

That dude stays complaining :lol:. Even after his refers day with 475 grams of carbs lol. I eat that many carbs in 3 days, and I feel as if it’s sufficient. That dude can’t be natty, can he be looking like that?

That dude stays complaining :lol:. Even after his refers day with 475 grams of carbs lol. I eat that many carbs in 3 days, and I feel as if it’s sufficient. That dude can’t be natty, can he be looking like that?

I feel crappy when my macros are that low. :nerd:

Im not sure if I even hit 475 on my cheat days :lol: that would be a struggle to do with "clean" foods, thats like 10 cups of rice.

You can get that lean naturally for sure, is he natural though? I have no idea, to be honest dude is close to 6ft and he's only 170 on stage which is tiny, he also has high class editing done to all his videos and he makes sure he's always in good light and sweating when he does physique updates. Dont get me wrong he looks great and better than 99% of people but if you throw him in a t shirt he's DYEL status when he's that low of BF. Shawley Coker looked crazy though from what I saw in his last video, dem BBC genetics.

Im not sure if I even hit 475 on my cheat days :lol: that would be a struggle to do with "clean" foods, thats like 10 cups of rice.

You can get that lean naturally for sure, is he natural though? I have no idea, to be honest dude is close to 6ft and he's only 170 on stage which is tiny, he also has high class editing done to all his videos and he makes sure he's always in good light and sweating when he does physique updates. Dont get me wrong he looks great and better than 99% of people but if you throw him in a t shirt he's DYEL status when he's that low of BF. Shawley Coker looked crazy though from what I saw in his last video, dem BBC genetics.
Shawley is a freak. Man is 200 when shredded. That’s ridiculous.

CB63285A-D9C7-4C16-9575-4B7FD714EE1E.jpeg
Shawley is a freak. Man is 200 when shredded. That’s ridiculous.
So y’all tellin me that’s not Jett Jackson? #TupacsBack

Ya I believe shawley took 1st while cg took 4th. He does look great but this summer shredding I feel as if he looked strung out. Like so depleted. Where as last year he was a couple pounds heavier on stage but looked more filled out. Crazy how a couple pounds when your minimal bf makes a world of difference

Well I pulled the trigger. Just went all rep fitness, the barbell too. It was just easier since I already paid for shipping they they have good reviews anyways. Plus it’s a chrome power bar for 220 bucks with 1500 pound capacity. I’m not bending it...

Rack with dip attachment
Chrome power bar
Adjustable bench
510 pounds of plates .89 a pound

Came out to $1,333 shipped. I really don’t think I would have done better on Craigslist especially if you factor in time piecing it together and stalking it.

Worst comes to worst the bar sucks and I replace it down the line.

I wanted to lift today, got off work late missed gym closed so I got pissed and said **** it. Now I can work late and make that OT money and still lift.

Did you get the no-gap bench?

Nah, I’m not ballin like that.

Gap doesn’t bother me as long as my shoulders are stable and the bench is sturdy.

We’ll see how I like it... I actually thought of that but then I was like whatever. If i don’t like it I can use that for incline stuff and get the flat fat pad bench too and it’s still less than the no gap bench.

How’s your floor holding up from DL? I think I might build a cheap dl platform. I’m not trying to crack my basement floor all up.

We’ll see how I like it... I actually thought of that but then I was like whatever. If i don’t like it I can use that for incline stuff and get the flat fat pad bench too and it’s still less than the no gap bench.

How’s your floor holding up from DL? I think I might build a cheap dl platform. I’m not trying to crack my basement floor all up.

To my knowledge, flooring is fine. I have rubber mats covering my entire gym area.

Yeah, I’m about to get some mats but I was told to actually put wood under where I dl too.

My boy moved and didn’t realize it but he messed his floor all up where he dl with just a mat. :lol:

Yeah, I’m about to get some mats but I was told to actually put wood under where I dl too.

My boy moved and didn’t realize it but he messed his floor all up where he dl with just a mat. :lol:

Hmmmmm... Interesting. I lifted up my mats a few weeks ago, floors were okay. I have 3/4" thick rubber mats.

I guess a deadlift platform wouldn't hurt. Looks easy enough to build yourself.

Yeah,

2 4x8 sheets then a 3/4” 4x4 in the center to match the mats you use on the sides. Nothing to it.

For those of y'all that have at-home gyms, do any of you have mirrors put up on your walls?
I wanted to put some up for my sister in our little workout room, I'd like to have them up to honestly too.

Anyone have any suggestions?

924B1C23-B37A-48AE-8B78-F4387CCFE272.jpeg
This was my Saturday morning with Lululemon founders club. 5 minute jog, couple kettlebell circuits, 5 min jog. I would’ve appreciated them putting leg day in the small print :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom