STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i don’t ever support domestic violence, but after listening to that young women’s video I’m not 100% sure that Larry dude is a domestic abuser. Men and women get in verbal disputes all the time, not saying it’s right but it doesn’t seem like that recording is enough evidence to support her allegations, especially if dude called the cops and charges weren’t filed.

Oh brother.

FA574469-0D7A-4278-A044-C60328D322B0.jpeg
I get the hype

Experienced the worst pain I've ever felt lifting at the gym today.

Was doing stiff leg dls with 75lbs dumbbells and smashed my head (not the one on my shoulders) between the dumbbells during a rep. :smh: :sick: :frown: |l

Anyone here happen to be a physical therapist or something similar? Just looking for an opinion on anything I can do

I have been going through a knee injury for probably 4-5 months now. Did an X-ray/MRI and the doctor said I have chondromalacia in my patella

It is a long story so I’ll wait and see if anyone responds before I type it out :lol:

Anyone here happen to be a physical therapist or something similar? Just looking for an opinion on anything I can do

I have been going through a knee injury for probably 4-5 months now. Did an X-ray/MRI and the doctor said I have chondromalacia in my patella

It is a long story so I’ll wait and see if anyone responds before I type it out :lol:

@Olympus

I've been to PT for my shoulder.

Stuff me and my girl got from the FitExpo. Lots of samples and what nots. Won a few prizes, copped some liner shorts. Pretty fun experience but pretty small. Interested in what a bigger expo is like.
20190728_171121.jpg

Only Fitness industry person I took a picture with. If you know, you know.
20190728_125410.jpg

RC was probably the best ever but Jay is the ultimate ambassador, seems like a genuinely good guy. A big sneakerhead too :pimp:

NutriBullet about to die. What do folks use for single serve blenders for smoothies and such?

Did he recommend a brace?

LOL@ people believing everything that they hear and read on the internet. LOL@ the people who think that they are influencers, just because they have followers.
LOL@ the people who live their lives for the approval of others.

are we also LOL at people who making money from it tho?
just need to know

I “LOL” at it because most of these people do not plan ahead.

The fitness business has a very short shelf life, and barely any plan ahead.

There’s obv exceptions, but they are rare.

Back
Top Bottom