STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

06305656535179a187e1f95e6ecddc2a.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
Serge :pimp:

G.O.A.T chest.

Last edited:
Horse meat is very lean, and easily digested. However, I had an issue with it spiritually.
serge-nubret-diet-eating-food.jpg

I have no problem with homosexuality, men being with men, women being women. To me, it is all natural. What isn't natural is the controlling of, and then the beating, abusing of women. Only insecure little pricks partake, misogynistic, devolved, intellectually castrated jackasses. What a lowlife way to be. I am grateful to be a part of a belief that elevates women to their rightful place.

Im not taking sides until we hear what he has to say.

If its not true then he's going to have a layup of a defamation lawsuit against her and anyone like Kenny who makes videos without knowing all the facts and even hearing all of the story.

In 2019 its guilty until proven innocent if you're a man accused of anything against a woman and thats ****ing bull****.

Homosexuality has been in bodybuilding forever though, so that wouldn't be the first time.

Nobody on this planet has been oppressed longer than women. Nobody on this planet have been ignored in regard to abuse, longer than women. When a woman speaks, she should be heard. Only in primitive cultures are women thought to be the enemy of man. If a woman is the enemy to a man, it is those who are insecure.

Empower women, empower yourself as a man.

Looking up to anyone in the fitness industry is a bad idea, all we know about them is what they choose to show us.

If anyone was dumb enough to believe Buendia was a good dude then thats on them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom