STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

the problem for me and others isnt that they're shutting stuff down. it's that their shutting stuff down and doing nothing in the mean time.
korea shut stuff down cleaned everything everywhere for a little over a week. Then things became available again.
all weve heard is. hey were closing down.

I know some of yall can also just turn your laptops on and do this work from home thing. I'm essential staff and i still have to be out. brother works maintenance he needs to be out
my cousin is out of a job with no word.
it's people like us where it's not as simple as saying "stay your goofy *** at home"

Some of ya'll acting like you competing for Mr. Olympia. Stay your goofy *** home.
well we do have one person that was preparing g for a pretty significant bb show

monster-lite-70-1.jpg

just scooped this 3x3 SML-1 rack form rogue.

mini home gym officially done. maybe sometime in the future i'll scoop another 55lb calibrated plate and a 10lb calibrated plate... and some gym mats but other than that, im good for now.

I own a bunch of Titan stuff (barbell wall rack, wall rack for bands, hex bar, squat rack) very happy with them so far.

I don't see a jump in quality/performance for stuff like Rogue vs Titan for what I have.

I kinda feel bad for smaller boutique gyms who won't have a clientele because everyone has home gyms now...sheesh.

Another good brand is rep fitness.

my rack has a 700 pound capacity and was two bucks and you can do dips and pull ups on it.

bench is sturdy and the bar is just as good as any rogue bar.

rack isn’t as beefy as rogue but it was 1/4 the price.

hand santizer is so easy to make. and not even better for cleaning your hands than regular soap and water wild.

D's sporting goods was closed down. The resistance bands i was looking at on Amazon dont come back in stock til the 24th.

the problem for me and others isnt that they're shutting stuff down. it's that their shutting stuff down and doing nothing in the mean time.
korea shut stuff down cleaned everything everywhere for a little over a week. Then things became available again.
all weve heard is. hey were closing down.

I know some of yall can also just turn your laptops on and do this work from home thing. I'm essential staff and i still have to be out. brother works maintenance he needs to be out
my cousin is out of a job with no word.
it's people like us where it's not as simple as saying "stay your goofy *** at home"

well we do have one person that was preparing g for a pretty significant bb show

I don't think M Mark Antony was aiming his comment to folks who absolutely need to go outside to maintain a living.

There are people who are unnecessarily going out to gyms, endangering themselves and everyone else around them. For what? As far as I know, no matter how clean or diligent you are outside, you could slip up once and that's it, you have the virus...and if you have a family that lives in the same house as you, you will be endangering them without even knowing. By the time you start showing symptoms, you would have most likely given it to others.

The best way to combat this is to stay your *** at home if you can help it.

Y’all might laugh but p90x is a good at home workout series. If you wanna go hard do 2 back to back

also a 25-35 lb kettle bell will whoop your ***

I've done P90X a couple of times a long time ago. I think it's a good at home workout and all you really need is a few dumbbells and a pull-up bar.

I’m doing p90 since all I have is adjustable dumbbells that go up to 50lbs each and bands. Thinking about doing farmer carries around the block but don’t want to look ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom