STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How y’all holding up during this drought?😑😑😑

I was cutting before this whole bs started, but I’m kinda tired of running and doing calisthenics driven workouts already.

I’m bout to be a whole yogi by the summer 😂 turns out I don’t have sciatica but running isn’t a good idea. I was banking on my gym for elliptical, rower and cycle #ohwell

#Namaste
3952BC2B-08F6-4488-9AFC-B382DAE98D5E.jpeg

Same **** over here. I want to switch programs but I don’t know what to do because Idk if the meet is still happening. :lol: just been lifting in the 3-8 rep range.

Screenshot_20200321-061032_Amazon Shopping.jpg
switched just the bands for these. they were the only ones in stock.
plus the handles made it worth it.

I get it now , why yall spend so much money for them home gyms. my boy got all this off marketplace and craigslist a few years back, he dropped about 1000 for everything...... looking at it now a 1000 is nothing.
My goal is to have one now. I'll still have a gym membership but maybe i'll save money and do planet fitness and just pay the 10 a month. your home gym practically pays for it self in about 2-3 years. and then i wont run in to this problem ever again.

Last edited:
92F3DD52-CC9D-4435-A82A-69B14BDE6907.jpeg

Everything rep fitness. The barbell is the power speed bar which is just as good as any other power bar I’ve used. Rogue is only 50 dollars more but I didn’t want to pay for shipping twice since it all comes on a pallet and shipping is a flat rate.

you can barely see the bench but it’s the

ab3100 $189 and it’s solid

Rack pr 1050 short $259 + $50 for dip attachment

Power speed bar $379 mine was on sale for $250 though.

then plates. I’d buy it all at once to save on shipping.

i didnt know the racks were that cheap i figured they would be like 500-700
so that whole set up cost you 1400$ not bad and I got the bands coming to do accesorry work until i can afford dumbbells too

living in SF having a garage is a luxury most don’t have. hell, i’ve thought about turning my parking space in a gym, but everything would rust out there in no time. definitely jealous of those of you have that have home gyms, especially now :frown:

living in SF having a garage is a luxury most don’t have. hell, i’ve thought about turning my parking space in a gym, but everything would rust out there in no time. definitely jealous of those of you have that have home gyms, especially now :frown:

Man sf sounds rough. My boy moved there from India and be complains about how cramped it is. :lol:

Cousin runs a gym and opened it up today so we could workout. Felt like a kid in a candy store.

Did squats, sumo deadlifts, single leg press, Romain deadlifts, bench, lat pull down, seated row, triceps, shoulder press, incline press, calves and abs.:rofl:

Maybe that’s why he doesn’t like it, he lives right in the city with 6 other dudes. :lol:

he said it’s cool because there is a lot to do but so expensive.

Was able to rent some dumbbells, kettlebells, and sandbag from my gym. Been hitting the home workouts hard.

Yesterday — 7 ROUNDS:

Shoulder press x 10
Single arm dumbbell dead x 8
Sit-ups x 15

Today — 5 ROUNDS:

Air squat x 8
Kettlebell swings x 8
Sit-ups x 8

Dumbbell snatch x 8
Jump rope x 40 singles
Pushups x 8
Lunges x 8