STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

never paid much attention to strongman and Eddie hall, but for a 164kg guy to have blocks of abs like that and eat the way he does. wow.

good get more people in the gym. lets get people healthier.
when i was young and a big kid. one of my biggest motivators for staying in shape was this one big kid who was older than me who could do a backflip and the splits. i was just like no way

I miss weights 😔

These suck
20200722_165442.jpg

My gyms been open for like 3 weeks now. I drive by there frequently and usually look to see how busy it is. Sometimes it’s dead but other times it’s busy.. I think I’m gonna start going back next week

Man need to come in here more often been so unmotivated this past month. Cut back to only working one job and just relaxing, my eating is **** and just spending time with the family.

Props to ya'll who still staying motivated. Been riding my bike around my neighborhood but that was because I wanted to be nosey and see what's going on.

My gyms been open for like 3 weeks now. I drive by there frequently and usually look to see how busy it is. Sometimes it’s dead but other times it’s busy.. I think I’m gonna start going back next week
I joined a new gym this week, it’s a church with 2 full b-ball courts and a decent weight room, they don’t care about covid19 so it’s full business as usual, optional masks. I went 4 times this week from before 7am, each time I got there earlier lol. They open at 6, I got there 6:15 today. Trying to go when it’s less people. By 7am the courts are packed with teenagers. I’ve never worked out in the morning in my life, let along 6-7am. So far I’m liking it. I even worked out in the afternoon at my house a couple times

Back
Top Bottom