STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

84E954E5-8C29-446C-9AD6-5319A5C3EC26.jpeg

430 billion lbs on the bar

Said **** it and bought the Sabo Pros this morning.
1597449167139.png

My order of Romaleo 4's got cancelled from Road Runner so I reordered them from Eastbay; they came in 30 bucks cheaper and I got to swap colorways.

they have a very small heel. There basically flat shoes so if you’re used to squatting in heels like the roms then you might have to get used to these

Last edited:
Been rocking 5 inch shorts in and out of the gym for years.

Forces me to look at my historically lanky *** legs (6'2) and work them harder. Plus, I just hate extra material around my thighs/knees.

My favorites are the old 5 inch Nike Aeroswift running shorts from a few years back (perfect fit, 2 internal phone pockets I use while biking, built in liner, and super lightweight to minimize swamp***). I've easily got 7+ pairs in different colorways and even a few pair of the USWMT soccer shorts (men's were too long and didn't have a liner, so I just sized up from the women's line and they fit great).

Also, just bought Bacon and Barbells 4.5" TNF knockoff shorts last week, so they should be here soon and will update you on my thoughts... Also, they restock all colors tomorrow morning: https://baconandbarbells.co/collections/shorts-1

Training related:
Hit 335 3x3 highbar back squats today followed by 275 3x5 slow negatives w/ 1 second pause at the bottom beltless. Finally getting back in the groove (hit 315 5x5 last week for the first time in ages) and setting my sights on 405 at ~200.

So far the ten thousand joints I have are the best. Built in brief liners that don't ride up.

Might have to try their 5" shorts. Show the tear drops off on IG

Thicc thighs matter.
Think im going to pull the trigger on those..I seen those Underwater Torpedo League dudes raving about them

Been rocking 5 inch shorts in and out of the gym for years.

Forces me to look at my historically lanky *** legs (6'2) and work them harder. Plus, I just hate extra material around my thighs/knees.

My favorites are the old 5 inch Nike Aeroswift running shorts from a few years back (perfect fit, 2 internal phone pockets I use while biking, built in liner, and super lightweight to minimize swamp***). I've easily got 7+ pairs in different colorways and even a few pair of the USWMT soccer shorts (men's were too long and didn't have a liner, so I just sized up from the women's line and they fit great).

Also, just bought Bacon and Barbells 4.5" TNF knockoff shorts last week, so they should be here soon and will update you on my thoughts... Also, they restock all colors tomorrow morning: https://baconandbarbells.co/collections/shorts-1

Short shorts Mafia:pimp: :pimp::pimp:
5’ or less ...Finished my leg sleeve so I gotta show it off.. There is a company on Amazon, Baleaf that make 20$ shorts

So we up in here rockin ladies hot pants huh? Five inches and under gang gang?
1597471331312.png

On second thought, I might have to ride these long-*** shorts out. I know y'all boys don't be hitting legs hard enough ITT to be wearing ya boxers to the gym, except for Japanese Letters and m boiz m boiz . Ole I was wearing a long tee and the gym staff asked me where my pants were lookin-*** boys.
1597471679066.png

So we up in here rockin ladies hot pants huh? Five inches and under gang gang?
1597471331312.png

On second thought, I might have to ride these long-*** shorts out. I know y'all boys don't be hitting legs hard enough ITT to be wearing ya boxers to the gym, except for Japanese Letters and m boiz m boiz . Ole I was wearing a long tee and the gym staff asked me where my pants were lookin-*** boys.
1597471679066.png
:lol::lol: Trust me breh, Im hittin legs 3 times a week...Im back out in the desert working covid hours so its been 2adays for the last month

looking for that hoodie mask combo. sleeveless or half sleeved. seen some from amazon but shipping wasnt until november Screenshot_20200815-071354_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I see all these cats wearing their short shorts (i.e. showing off their knees) are also the dudes squatting and deadlifting the least.

Maybe the longer your shorts are and the louder your Oly shoes are, the more weight you can put up.
ohhh.png

Back
Top Bottom