STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How that nerve block working? I had one and it didn’t do anything. It was in my spine and I could still walk so they took it out and gave me dilaudid. :lol:

fast recovery friend.

finally starting to see some real lifters in my PF. def motivated me to go harder today. The females in my gym still work harder than majority of the males. Seen like maybe 3 dudes really putting in work everyone else just goes through the motions

Thanks y'all! Much appreciated.

The nerve block is crazy, I had one a few years ago when I tore my ACL, but this was nuts, couldn't feel my right arm or hand AT ALL for the first 24 hours. I was holding my right hand (in the sling) with my left and it was very strange. Just took it out today.

🗣MAAM!!!!

Back squat was high but the back was aight.
1608054269632.png

I got some shorts from fabletics on Black Friday and they still aren’t here. Been stuck in new jersey for a week. and I forgot to cancel their plan so I already got charged $50 for this month :stoneface:
Gonna wait until next week before I call

What protein/pre workouts yall taking these days? I've been doing gold standard whey and c4 for a while I'm thinking about switching it up

What protein/pre workouts yall taking these days? I've been doing gold standard whey and c4 for a while I'm thinking about switching it up

Pre-'s:
PEScience Prolific
Redcon1 Total War
Beyond Raw LIT
ProSupps Mr. Hyde NitroX

Protons:
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass
(also mix in ON Gold Standard whey at times)

Is there a reason you're tryna switch? Do you have a specific goal you want the supps to achieve?

If not, and they're still working, I'd keep riding with them.

Back
Top Bottom