STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Pre-'s:
PEScience Prolific
Redcon1 Total War
Beyond Raw LIT
ProSupps Mr. Hyde NitroX

Protons:
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass
(also mix in ON Gold Standard whey at times)
Curious but with the serious mass or constantly gaining more weight or staying at a consistent weight? I thought about using it as my main protein supplement since I’m trying to gain another 10-15 lbs during this deployment.

Curious but with the serious mass or constantly gaining more weight or staying at a consistent weight? I thought about using it as my main protein supplement since I’m trying to gain another 10-15 lbs during this deployment.

Currently losing/maintaining using 1 serving a day, but I find it very difficult to eat enough solid foods to gain.
1608553752610.png

(Fast metabolism + my cumulative lifting session time ranges anywhere from 14-18+ hours a week, and I don't even do regular conditioning/cardio, which would burn more calories.)

FWIW, I went from 193 off the plane to 210 or so at my highest when I was last downrange. I was on anywhere from 1.5 to 2 servings ( 1800-2500 kcal) of gainer a day and usually ate 3 or 4 solid meals a day, plus snacks. By the end of the rotation I was still losing weight.
1608553903291.png

Currently losing/maintaining using 1 serving a day, but I find it very difficult to eat enough solid foods to gain.
1608553752610.png

(Fast metabolism + my cumulative lifting session time ranges anywhere from 14-18+ hours a week, and I don't even do regular conditioning/cardio, which would burn more calories.)

FWIW, I went from 193 off the plane to 210 or so at my highest when I was last downrange. I was on anywhere from 1.5 to 2 servings ( 1800-2500 kcal) of gainer a day and usually ate 3 or 4 solid meals a day, plus snacks. By the end of the rotation I was still losing weight.
1608553903291.png
Damn I just weighed in at 193. This might be the move. My gym sessions here are lasting about 2 hours per anywhere between 4-6 days a week. I just take 1 day off depending on how my body feels.

Unfortunately I have to start doing some cardio/running because I applied for Warrant Officer and should I get selected (I think I will), I have to be able to run for at least 5 weeks during school :lol:

Is there a reason you're tryna switch? Do you have a specific goal you want the supps to achieve?

If not, and they're still working, I'd keep riding with them.

I heard you should switch up your protein every couple of months , idk how accurate that is.

Damn I just weighed in at 193. This might be the move. My gym sessions here are lasting about 2 hours per anywhere between 4-6 days a week. I just take 1 day off depending on how my body feels.

Unfortunately I have to start doing some cardio/running because I applied for Warrant Officer and should I get selected (I think I will), I have to be able to run for at least 5 weeks during school :lol:

Note that I said my metabolism is fast, word to Usain Bolt.

You might wanna start off with just a serving and see how much you gain each week. One and a half to two servings on top of food and snacks will be overkill for most people.

During that deployment I gained 17 pounds but actually looked leaner.

So my package I ordered on Black Friday from fabletics still isn’t here

who do I contact? Them or the carrier? All my years buying online I’ve actually never had a package lost

who do I contact? Them or the carrier? All my years buying online I’ve actually never had a package lost
it's def on the carrier, but i had stuff I ordered around that time that still says in transit today. Mail system is a mess right now understandably so

all delivery services are a mess. i had a package i sent usps priority take almost a month to get delivered. plus packages i have coming in are constantly delayed from all services

Carrier first but good luck getting a response anytime soon if at all if it's usps. Had a similar issue and the vendor just sent me a new item.

i bought ghost pre workout, tried it twice. threw up twice. it taste good but it made me feel like complete crap
Damn! Really?
I feel fine on it. Taken it after a meal and on an empty stomach and both fine. Did you mix it with something other than just water? I usually add creatine but that's it.

Faetics will put it on the carrier so you may be out of luck. From my 2 orders, Fabletics was terribly slow.

Couple that with the holidays and the issues they are experiencing now, you may just have to wait, sad to say.

Back
Top Bottom