STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

FUIBGIQWAAQ1-NVE-removebg-preview-2-20.png

dwill.png

Man if yall dont just take your *** to Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshalls and drop $10-$15 per item regardless of name brand. I like my old navy dir fit shirts too tho, and my Russell ones from Wallys world for like 7 bucks

The **** just not constructed for my frame or physique papi.

Used to could get a few months worth of creatine for about $20.

Working on being able to do overhead squats. I think I'm gonna have to spend a few weeks/months doing 2 or 3 mobility exercises first.

Used to could get a few months worth of creatine for about $20.

Working on being able to do overhead squats. I think I'm gonna have to spend a few weeks/months doing 2 or 3 mobility exercises first.

thought about this a few months ago, my mobility wasn’t there i could barely do just the bar…raising the heels helped tho but didn’t have the patience to focus on it tho, ideally i’d want to be at least capable of doing them

was supposed to be a quick weight session then a low rim session but got sidetracked (but was able to get my 1st gather ‘dunk’ with a ball 😎 rim was around 9’11” w/ a slight downward tilt) and was fried by the the time i got to the low rims

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 9.29.56 PM.png

how tf is Zoo Culture guest pass $60

you LA folks really out there smoking the good stuff huh

i’ve always heard that gyms in general were a huge money sink but i’ve been seeing that there are people that invest heavy into making their gyms a destination/experience such that they can charge wild prices, alphaland & this new? spot in philly (tour starts from about 2.5 minutes in)

Tested my ankle and shoulder mobility. TERRIBLE. This is going to take some time just like I thought. Found some good exercises though.

Back
Top Bottom