STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

gym at UK is nice asf :pimp:
IMG_8130.jpeg
IMG_8132.jpeg
IMG_8134.jpeg

330 was my highest. nose tackle. 42 now maintaining @ 220-215. used to bench 315 as warm up. Now i struggle with 225 lol :/

how much of your max strength do you think you lost by slimming out? was it ‘difficult’ for you to maintain that weight?

Trying to learn some power cleans. Probably have to make space at home, since most gyms don't like it being done in there.

Weighed myself yesterday at 195. That's nearly 55 pounds from a year and a half ago when I was pushing 250. Strength losses are a price you have to pay and it can really get in your head if you let it. It was worth it though.

Trying to learn some power cleans. Probably have to make space at home, since most gyms don't like it being done in there.

Weighed myself yesterday at 195. That's nearly 55 pounds from a year and a half ago when I was pushing 250. Strength losses are a price you have to pay and it can really get in your head if you let it. It was worth it though.

been messing with cleans was well, my front rack position is 🚮 tho…do the gyms you frequent not allow olympic type lifting?

🫡 props on the recomposition/weight loss, trying to get around that weight myself been sitting in the 220s-30s for a minute

been messing with cleans was well, my front rack position is 🚮 tho…do the gyms you frequent not allow olympic type lifting?

🫡 props on the recomposition/weight loss, trying to get around that weight myself been sitting in the 220s-30s for a minute

Definitely no olympic lifting at my gym. I can understand it though. It's a fairly small gym in a small town. It can get really crowded sometimes and it'd only be a matter of time before someone close would catch a barbell or body in an accident.

Back
Top Bottom