STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone have a power tower for your home gym setup? Thinking of copping one so wanted to see if y'all had any recs.

FINALLY got back in the lab today. All things considered, it didn't go as bad as I thought it might. I think the problem last time I restarted after a hiatus was that I went too hard and ended up super sore for days then fell off again. This time I'm easing back in so hopefully that should help with engagement and consistency.

for some reason i find deficit deadlifts to be more advantageous, was almost able to lock out 540 with the deficit but was much tougher off the floor with out it…

who’s struggling to get calories in?! set it up fellas

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

I do.

I used to do the same thing with strawberry Serious Mass, strawberry ice cream, whole milk, frozen strawberries, banana, unflavored whey, and maltodextrin.

Didn't really find it all that useful so I stopped.
manny.png

I'd be happy to find or know something that does the opposite, except for water pills and laxatives of course.

is plastic surgery worse there? I knew Colombian women have those natural assets.

It depends on which part of the country, but the epicenter is Medellin/Antioquia and its worse here.

Primarily because the competition is fierce, but also due to social dynamics and the history of trophy women, which dates back to the old narco culture.

If you're a solid 7 you're gonna do what you can to compete with the abundance of 8's and 9's. That's an oversimplification, but it's true and also unfortunate, a lot of beautiful women get work done that don't need it.

End of the day we're still talking about a small minority of women, but it's noticeable relative to Miami or Vegas or wealthy California suburbs.

Back
Top Bottom