STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What’s good fitness thread vol. 3.0….

Bruh??! WHY on earth did NTC (Nike Training Club app) remove the 2 best “Get back into it” training modules in their app? 😭😭

WTF Nike, put them back or make a new video if the footage was dated. Those 2 were the best things in the NTC app by far.
1 benchmarks, The other’s the best fast workout. Pair those 2 modules with a little swimming action getting back into it. Easy on the ligaments & joints… You’re good to go, fully reconditioned in 2 weeks… FAST!

Put it back now Nike! 😭😭😢

IMG_5973.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s good fitness thread vol. 3.0….

Bruh??! WHY on earth did NTC (Nike Training Club app) remove the 2 best “Get back into it” training modules in their app? 😭😭

WTF Nike, put them back or make a new video if the footage was dated. Those 2 were the best things in the NTC app by far.
1 benchmarks, The other’s the best fast workout. Pair those 2 modules with a little swimming action getting back into it. Easy on the ligaments & joints… You’re good to go, fully reconditioned in 2 weeks… FAST!

Put it back now Nike! 😭😭😢

IMG_5973.jpeg

Oh ****, I remember doing Lean Fit Benchmark a few times when I felt I didn’t do enough but not sure about the Fast 15. There’s definitely still some good stuff on there for you, though!

i didn’t even know that app was a thing :lol:

Not sure what your personal training goal is but I can confirm it is extremely good for home workouts. Can get anywhere from a 10-50 minute workout in at whatever level suits you as well as your equipment (most are without dumbbells but for example I did Core & Legs Combo today which has DB stuff in it but no matter what they always give no weight options).
IMG_1964.jpeg

Me every time I got to do lateral chest to floor or hot sauce burpees
1691009423987.gif

:lol: :smh:

leg press warriors annoy tf outta me

😮‍💨 saw this lil old lady (she was quite fit tho) load up 12 plates on the leg press yesterday morning & instantly thought of this post; almost laughed out loud to myself 🤣🤣🤣

brehs i’m finna hop on trt.

anyone here on it?

wild how common the hrt/trt thing seems to be, did you try anything to naturally raise your testosterone before making the decision?

Me. Hope you arent paying more than like 125 a month. What are your current levels that made you want to get on or the overall motivation? You gonna pair it with anything else like tirz for weight loss?

it’s 150 w hcg and an ai that i probably will hold off on unless i get some bad estrogen which i doubt.

doctor said my labs and test level is good so he asked what was going on. didn’t wanna just be like yeah i want some test :lol: but he ended up giving me 150mg week to start. my test was at 590 at 36yrs old.

i’ve done a couple cycles when i was younger but looking back at it, it was dumb af. was doing 500mg a week of test e lol. honestly i just want to feel better, better libido, overall well being and test at 150mg should give me what i want w minimal sides.

should be arriving next week. i’ll update y’all in 10 weeks when my labs are due. basically want to be steady at like 800-900 **** 1000 would be dope af, no pun.

😮‍💨 saw this lil old lady (she was quite fit tho) load up 12 plates on the leg press yesterday morning & instantly thought of this post; almost laughed out loud to myself 🤣🤣🤣

wild how common the hrt/trt thing seems to be, did you try anything to naturally raise your testosterone before making the decision?

it wasn’t that low to begin with but with the benefits of test at 150mg-200mg weekly it might be life changing at this age and going forward. can’t wait actually lol. keep y’all posted.

gonna take this seriously, diet needs to be on point and i’m already active with lifting, basketball and bjj.

brehs i’m finna hop on trt.

anyone here on it?

Like said, only get on if you actually need it and ask about other options. You start those shots you can’t really stop and they are weekly.

Clinic put me on a low dose of Clomiphene and anastrozole instead of TRT and my levels rebounded and have stayed high. None of the issues that can arise from TRT like infertility. Being unsure about wanting kids my doc said my setup is the best option.

I always hated leg press and begrudgingly did it. It wasn’t until I stopped leg pressing altogether that I saw my first leg press accident video. :sick:

it’s 150 w hcg and an ai that i probably will hold off on unless i get some bad estrogen which i doubt.

doctor said my labs and test level is good so he asked what was going on. didn’t wanna just be like yeah i want some test :lol: but he ended up giving me 150mg week to start. my test was at 590 at 36yrs old.

i’ve done a couple cycles when i was younger but looking back at it, it was dumb af. was doing 500mg a week of test e lol. honestly i just want to feel better, better libido, overall well being and test at 150mg should give me what i want w minimal sides.

should be arriving next week. i’ll update y’all in 10 weeks when my labs are due. basically want to be steady at like 800-900 **** 1000 would be dope af, no pun.

Bro, if you’re testing at 590, 150mg or any dosage for that matter is not going to give you what you want.

i.e. “feel better,” “better wellbeing, ” your own words.

It’s none of my business, but broadly speaking, I’m super questionable about what I can only recognize as a societal phase.

This new mass popularity in supplementing with testosterone.

Bro, if you’re testing at 590, 150mg or any dosage for that matter is not going to give you what you want.

i.e. “feel better,” “better wellbeing, ” your own words.

It’s none of my business, but broadly speaking, I’m super questionable about what I can only recognize as a societal phase.

This new mass popularity in supplementing with testosterone.

i hear you bro and thanks for the feedback but i’m gonna disagree respectfully. going from 4-500 to 9-1000 will definitely have its positive effects and negatives but going to monitor everything to the T and hopefully minimize those.

i’ve cycled in the past like 10yrs ago and i’m 36yrs old so i’m not just going into it because it’s popular or whatever.

even tho i’d never take any of the stuff, couldn’t imagine regularly jabbing myself with 💉💉💉 but i‘ve watched so many moreplatesmoredates and the like vids about the supplementation of bodybuilding/general health around testosterone…seems like the general consensus is that the benefits of hrt/trt are mostly when getting out from the low range, & less so from the middle range, especially considering you’re pretty much committing to having to continually 💉 for life as it shuts down or at least greatly reduces your body’s natural production of testosterone

My last labs had my Test at 873 at 40 years old. My Clomiphene dosage is low because they had me on a full tab 3 days a week and my labs came back at like 1190, so they reduced it to half tab 3 days a week.

Back
Top Bottom