STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

hometown buffet was the **** back in the days for bulk. was always close proximity to golds gym.

I'm @ anytime fitness nowadays and for some reason there's always a Safeway next to it

Looks like there’s a penis in your hand

dame_pause_bottle_break.gif

Nah that's a hilarious reference. That guy will never be able to escape that wild thread he created

Fats are lazy and inconsiderate. They take in more than they need and put out less than they should.

I was a skeletal growing up so I was always beefin' wit the Fats. They would not be welcome in such a gym, nor would they desire to workout in such a hostile environment.
back in the day, I believe I haven't seen any fats in the gym growing up. for starters, the general populace of newbies in the gym were skeletors. I wouldn't even consider my cousin back then as fat but chubby or a person that needed to tone his "whatever?" also I haven't seen people clowning around in the gyms unlike nowadays. it was all about bromance back in the day.

been trying to ’’clean up’ my trash power cleans but that front rack position is really difficult, especially down in a squat…took a bunch of caffeine & preworkout thinking i’d pull through deadlifting 615-630 seeing as as was able to get 630 off the floor w/out it but i could barely get 615 off the floor yesterday 😮‍💨

anyone heard of/tried super squats? sounds like brutal:

been trying to ’’clean up’ my trash power cleans but that front rack position is really difficult, especially down in a squat…took a bunch of caffeine & preworkout thinking i’d pull through deadlifting 615-630 seeing as as was able to get 630 off the floor w/out it but i could barely get 615 off the floor yesterday 😮‍💨

you’re setting up for you power clean like a deadlift and it’s shifting your weight too har forward and you’re completely missing contact with the hip. cleans aren’t about speed off the floor but speed through the middle. smooth is fast and fast is smooth. slow first pull, speed through the second pull and pull under in the third pull

you’re setting up for you power clean like a deadlift and it’s shifting your weight too har forward and you’re completely missing contact with the hip. cleans aren’t about speed off the floor but speed through the middle. smooth is fast and fast is smooth. slow first pull, speed through the second pull and pull under in the third pull

good cues, much appreciated 🫡🤝🏿 what’s the difference between the setups of cleans & deadlifts? should i be closer or farther from the bar initially?

1. That's not what caffeine does
mjlol.png
; it doesn't give you super strength like the **** they gave Steve Rogers. There's some evidence that a small bump (≈ 3%) in maximal strength might be had, but it's not dialed in.

That also doesn't account for other factors, such as hydration, sleep, food, neural fatigue, etc. that could just as easily negate that bump.
2. You bench press form looks super sloppy. Your back looks completely flat against the bench and even I can tell your lats aren't engaged by the wobbling around your shoulders at the beginning of each concentric portion.

Might wanna fix that.
francis.png

1. That's not what caffeine does
mjlol.png
; it doesn't give you super strength like the **** they gave Steve Rogers. There's some evidence that a small bump (≈ 3%) in maximal strength might be had, but it's not dialed in.

That also doesn't account for other factors, such as hydration, sleep, food, neural fatigue, etc. that could just as easily negate that bump.
2. You bench press form looks super sloppy. Your back looks completely flat against the bench and even I can tell your lats aren't engaged by the wobbling around your shoulders at the beginning of each concentric portion.

Might wanna fix that.
francis.png

i don’t know what my expectation was for the caffeine + preworkout mix, except that on the jump days that i would typically use caffeine for i definitely jumped higher, easier…

yea not at all confident in my bench, it is all over the place, especially as fatigue creeps in, but i am arching tho not sure what you mean by engaging the last tho?

good cues, much appreciated 🫡🤝🏿 what’s the difference between the setups of cleans & deadlifts? should i be closer or farther from the bar initially?

hips lower and hands further out. when you stand up with the bar in your hands it should sit at the hip
crease.

Them punk-*** people at my gym know what time it is when I show up.
manny.png

It's 1 Jan and you got on all these layers on inside like the fat dude swimming in a shirt while I'm tank topped up? Your New Year's resolution shoulda been to get like Top Master.
Cam
Spread the love.. what’s your go to tank brand?

Back
Top Bottom