STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anybody try Kris Gethin's 12 week trainer? I weigh 195 and have some body fat on me . I was curious to know if this will help me cut fat and gain muscle at the same time? I'm also somewhat of a beginner but plan on being strict on the diet and program .

Didn't do so bad with the food. Had zero desserts, but I did eat quite a bit of bread. Back to the gym I got tomorrow!

Some motivation

Serge the god :pimp:
Dude's back was :smh:, crazy.

Franco, chest is immaculate.

As for my goal physique over the next couple months

With a bigger chest

Some motivation

Serge the god
pimp.gif

Dude's back was
mean.gif
, crazy.

Franco, chest is immaculate.

Can't be motivation when that's literally impossible without "help". 

This is how people get into using drugs too early. They have unrealistic expectations from the get go. 

Last edited:
UM gym was closed today for Christmas. Found a local gym that was open and paid the $5 guest fee. Totally worth it.

Can't be motivation when that's literally impossible without "help". 

This is how people get into using drugs too early. They have unrealistic expectations from the get go. 
Regardless of whether they juiced or not, that's years and years of hard work. It's not like their aesthetics are something I'd even want for myself.
I gave my own "realistic" expectations right under that as well.

[quote name="awwsome" url="/t/500128/stay-get-back-in-shape-vol-3-0-a-new-niketalk-a-new-thread/4260#post_16859752
Regardless of whether they juiced or not, that's years and years of hard work. It's not like their aesthetics are something I'd even want for myself.
I gave my own "realistic" expectations right under that as well.[/quote]

of course it still takes hard work but someone who is not juicing shouLnt look up to them.

The guy you gave as your own goal looks like his juicing too. Let me guess? He says or it's claimed he's not?
I've been around it long enough to know. There are certain giveaways.

People expectations are skewed because they can't identify what's real and what's done with aid. I'm not against using drugs but it's important to distinguish.
L

Last edited:
I'm having a problem I'm posting to see if anyone in here maybe able to help me or point me in the right direction.
I'm trying to cut down on my weight while maintaining my muscle that I have gained but my problem is I'm looking to try to add a protein shake that is the most healthiest and the most organic,as close as I can get.But my problem is that I can't consume a high level of protein nor can I consume alot of sugar either,do to being a diabetic.I was wondering is there something actually out there for someone like me? or am I better off just sticking to the idea of making a protein shake myself.like intended to do.
Any suggestion or responce would be helpful...thanks
Ah that's tough b/c lots of shakes add a ton of sugar or sugar subs to make them drinkable. I think egg whites will be your best friend though...almost pure protein.

Got the FitBit Aria wifi scale and and tracker for Christmas! Anybody else have this?

Tracks my steps, stairs, miles walked and the calories that all this translates to burning. Then I can sync MyFitnessPal with it as well to show what I have eaten and what I can still do after what I burn. I am trying to gain weight so I am trying to figure out how to use it for adding not losing weight.

The scale syncs wifi too. Checks my weight, BMI, and body fat%.

IS this as awesome as I think it is?

All those tools and gadgets are good ways to track progress and are a huge help for keeping your diet clean. I like using them to have some data behind my results, but you've still gotta go put in the hard work yourself.

Also, I wouldn't trust the bf% on the scale.

^Says it has electrodes and other ish in the scale to measure it. Have to use it barefoot, its like glass

GF just got a membership for NYSC which is great. Free guest at her gym and she can go to any chain.

Anybody try Kris Gethin's 12 week trainer? I weigh 195 and have some body fat on me . I was curious to know if this will help me cut fat and gain muscle at the same time? I'm also somewhat of a beginner but plan on being strict on the diet and program .

did like the first 2-3 weeks... made me feel sore.

But it made me do high reps and lower weights instead of doing my usual Heavy weight and lower reps. So I lost strength in some of my lifts...

for exmaple my bench went from 175-180lbs to like 155. I was pissed so i stopped after that. But the results some people get look good though

Last edited:
had a pretty unsatisfying chest day today.

hit 205 on flat bench, 220 decline (smith machine, come at me bros :lol:) and maxed out my gym's dumbbells for incline bench (70s...smh). it really sucks not having a spotter.

think it's time to find a new gym that has real incline/decline benches and heavier dumbbells

Stuntman Mike came through in the clutch and hooked me up with a FREE bottle of grape craze :smokin

my official review...

I have taken tons of PW stuff before, from the old school ephedra based pills to the new noxplode and superpump...

Craze didn't have that initial "boom" like NoXplode did, however once I got rolling I became a machine...

Pounded out chest and triceps today... my work gym was closed so I went "doughboy" style and did my workouts (powerblocks, adjustable bench, medicine ball, TRX) in the warm hawaiian sun in my back yard.

Hammered out a solid workout and then continued to spring my steep @#$ hill...

Once my hams felt like AP busting a 90 yard run, I decided to go on a little jog around the neighborhood...

That Craze even had me in the talkative mood as I chopped it up with a phillipino yard man, even invited him over to my place to check out my yard and get a quote (with the new born my yard life has been awful)... dude was mad cool, and he even has my neighbors contract so I'm gonna have him trim her tree's to expand my view of Pear Harbor and the ocean :evil:

OFFICIAL GRADES (I'm a teacher so gotta do it)
INITIAL BOOST - B
LONGEVITY - A+
TWITCHINESS/HEART RATE TROUBLES - NONE
CRASH - ??
RECOVERY - ??
SLEEP PROBLEMS - ??
STUNTMAN MIKE'S GENEROSITY - A+++++

Craze is legit!! Glad it worked for you as well!! So ready to get in the gym and kill my biceps and back tonight!!! Finish the year strong guys!

that level isn't even attainable IMO... genetics, genetics, genetics :{
then again, I bet in 100 years the technology behind supplements will make that achievable :nerd:

Come on can you really say that? Look at where he started.
If your willing to train smart and have your nutrition correct for 5+ years, that's achievable.

Stuntman Mike came through in the clutch and hooked me up with a FREE bottle of grape craze :smokin
lol thanks for the chun wah kam :nthat:
i forgot to tell you to take craze 45 minutes before you workout or play around and find your sweet spot. it doesn't kick in fully for me until 45 mins to a full hour after i take it. glad you enjoy it though! worked out chest and tris at work today. all the crap i've eaten over the past week has really taken its' toll. had to push myself hard and replay the super motivational songs to get me going between sets. got a long road ahead of me.

Back
Top Bottom