STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Are you actually squatting and deadlifting in them j's?

I forget sometimes that we all started out in shoes even though we post in a sneaker message board.

The crakin on them 4s after squattin and deads must be 
sick.gif

I can't imagine working out in J's. Most of them are uncomfortable when I just use them for casual wear. But if I have to actually exercise :x

I do not know how Jordan spent an entire professional career playing in them!

Last edited:
I can't imagine working out in J's. Most of them are uncomfortable when I just use them for casual wear. But if I have to actually exercise :x

I do not know how Jordan spent an entire professional career playing in them!

He doesn't wear the ones they sell to the public

Well for one thing thoes star athletes have their shoes made for them. Their sig shoes essentially are made just for them

Are you actually squatting and deadlifting in them j's?

I forget sometimes that we all started out in shoes even though we post in a sneaker message board.
I dont do anything heavy or my compounds in them 
laugh.gif

I use my Romaleos for all that then switch back to those for my accessory stuff.

Jordan 2's are actually pretty comfortable to lift in, lifted in 4's once those aren't great though.

i''ma try some standing OHP today. see how they go.

Finally hit my PR I wanted to do before then end of the year. 315x5x5 on bench.

The other ones were hit to 500 on both squat and DL in competition which I did in November.

Last one I want to hit this year is a 350 bench, which I think I have in me.

Gainz Goals for 2015: Total 1500+ in competition. Bench 405 Squat 550 DL 550. All of these should be attainable, God willing. 

Personal Goals: Find a woman down with the cause 
pimp.gif

Business Goals: Make as much money as possible and obtain a Rolly 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone else?

Last edited:

Finally hit my PR I wanted to do before then end of the year. 315x5x5 on bench.

The other ones were hit to 500 on both squat and DL in competition which I did in November.

Last one I want to hit this year is a 350 bench, which I think I have in me.

Gainz Goals for 2015: Total 1500+ in competition. Bench 405 Squat 550 DL 550. All of these should be attainable, God willing. 

Personal Goals: Find a woman down with the cause 
pimp.gif

Business Goals: Make as much money as possible and obtain a Rolly 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone else?
That Rolex better be a Paul Newman bruh.

Today marks 12 weeks of lifting after a little over a year off and I didn't quite hit my goals before new year.  Still wasn't able to hit all the numbers I was at when I quit. That being said, I'm pretty happy with my progress this far and it will only get better in the year to come.

5'8

155lbs

As of today:

Bench: 190 x 6

OHP: 100 x 6 (might have to switch days because doing it after bench is leading to zero progress)

Squats: 225 x 6

Deads: 300 x 6

Goals:

Bench: 225 for reps (really don't care, prefer to get dips with 3 plates for reps since I'm already at 2 plates for reps)

OHP: 135 for reps

Squat: 315 for reps

Deads: 405 for reps

Today marks 12 weeks of lifting after a little over a year off and I didn't quite hit my goals before new year.  Still wasn't able to hit all the numbers I was at when I quit. That being said, I'm pretty happy with my progress this far and it will only get better in the year to come.
Yeah thats why I switched to doing my OHP on a separate day, benching just takes too much out of the shoulders beforehand. 

Back
Top Bottom