STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ehh who gives a ****... He looks great whatever his bf is. I still don't think it's gear he's not that much bigger than neighbors a couple years ago.

Nowhere near 5%. You have onion skin at that point and visible vascularity everywhere. Lazar is 5% and efron is miles away from being as lean.

Body fat isn't identical across every body. Most people never achieve that roadmap, worm-like vascularity even at extremely low levels of body fat.

Body fat isn't identical across every body. Most people never achieve that roadmap, worm-like vascularity even at extremely low levels of body fat.
Striations and vascularity in the chest and lower abdomen are signs of single digits. Everybody has veins.

Speaking of cutting I need to chop my fat *** up. I hopped on the scale at 235 today and summer is coming in hot.

When I was at my frailest just started lifting I had striations in my shoulders and veins all through my abs. **** was gross.

Before I knew you had to eat a ton to get bigger.

Last edited:
2nd day of working out without PW. Just getting off the cycle.

Man I feel great. I was starting to feel off towards the end of the cycle.

Reccomend that some of you only PW guys try going natural

My boy is making a fat batch of preworkout once he gets everything in the mail. Like 15 pounds of it. I never use it to work out. I just take it at work sometimes if I'm really tired. :lol:

I've used it once when I went to the gym on like two hours of sleep. Probably why I didn't really feel it in the first place.

I've never taken Preworkout before.

Some days I'll try to hit the gym after working a 12-14 hour day and am just exhausted. Is there any specific brand or make you would recommend for somebody that hasn't taken it before?

Some days I'll try to hit the gym after working a 12-14 hour day and am just exhausted. Is there any specific brand or make you would recommend for somebody that hasn't taken it before?
With creatine : Pre Jym from BB.com. I think you only get 30 servings so it's kinda pricey but it's great stuff. I loved it. It's very tart though

Without creatine: cellucor N O EXTREME. You get get it at GNC. Find a GNC that'll cut you deals too. Never pay retail

Also assess your tolerance since you've never taken it before. If you get itchy and tingly. It's working

Also if you're taking it after work depending what time you start, you may have trouble falling asleep at night. If I would take mine after 5:30pm I would need 2 benedryl to knock me out

Last edited:
PWO is cool but I try not become dependent on it.

I'm already addicted to coffee so I just have a cup before I leave work and head to the gym

Pre Jym or Pre Kaged.

Pre-Kaged is a little better cause it has no artificial coloring or color dye

Last edited:

This **** right here, I'm not even sensitive to caffeine, I could literally drink a Red Bull then go to sleep. But this stuff, nah it gets you extra jittery and amped. And you probably have to take it like before you leave work and you'll still be feeling it 3 hrs later when you workout because you don't want to be within like 6hrs of sleep. And if you take it, then punk out and decide not to workout or like don't workout hard enough to burn all the energy, forget about going to sleep. You'll crash sometime the next day

all of those are lightweight. everyone should experience that feeling of being so high off preworkout that you start hearing colors :lol:
aps mesomorph will do the trick.

I drank bcaas before a bball game, and felt like i got winded a lot easier. I was wondering if it was mental, or just me, or if it did have anything to do with the bcaas :nerd:

So i know everyone swears by inzer belts and that seems to be the preference. But $90 is kind of steep anyone have cheaper alternatives?

I have a cheap one i use that was my dads but it has the fat back and its honestly too big i am on the last rung and its still a little loose. I see some harbinger's for cheapish but just wondering if anyone has good experiences with a belt under $50ish

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom