STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Dawg Efron out here man. That Hollywood roids diet gotta be nice!

I'd hit

No
Romo
I'm
Mirin'

Yeah roids he takes like most actors to get ripped quick isn't to get crazy buff it's to get crazy lean really.

He's been lean forever and that's what a little bit of muscle looks like on a lean frame. There's really nothing out of the ordinary here. He doesn't consume any sugar or carbs and works out with the rock lol

Crazy how dudes can do that no carb diet like he's doing and still have the energy to shoot scenes all day it's crazy

That's around 10% bf not 5 and he's natural lean so I'm sure he's eating more than enough calories for energy as if that paycheck wasn't enough motivation.

Cutting season and I know I need more cardio to fully flourish but man I ******* hate running..how do you busy motivate yourself to do it? I only play ball once a week so any other day is doing HIIT/Hills/5k's

You don't need roids to look like that lol the guy is about 190 tops. Check his diet
I cant believe I'm about to agree with you lol

If some of you guys would actually just commit to a 1-2 year "bulk" and get big and strong, then cut the fat off, you would be surprised what kind of results you would see.

Dude is like 180 at the very most and would look average in a t shirt that isn't skin tight. I don't know if he uses or not, but that physique is definitely attainable naturally, genetics will just play a role in how your abs/chest/arms actually look.

Last edited:
He's been lean forever and that's what a little bit of muscle looks like on a lean frame. There's really nothing out of the ordinary here. He doesn't consume any sugar or carbs and works out with the rock lol
That's around 10% bf not 5 and he's natural lean so I'm sure he's eating more than enough calories for energy as if that paycheck wasn't enough motivation.
True and true.

I personally think one is way better off if they start lifting and have a naturally lean frame, for "aesthetics" at least.

Speaking of The Rock, I dunno how he's built the way he is, working out the way he does. It doesn't seem he touches free weights at all, if instagram is any indicator.

When "working out with the rock" is your justification for why someones NOT on steroids..... :lol:
Lol I'm just saying he's not getting any half *** bro workout. That man has been a complete savage since the U 20 years ago. If you pair that up with a great diet then there's nothing from those pics that scream gear. Just my opinion

It looked like that bar was going to snap. That pyramid pull he did is still one of the craziest things I've seen.

Last edited:
Speaking of The Rock, I dunno how he's built the way he is, working out the way he does. It doesn't seem he touches free weights at all, if instagram is any indicator.

he eats 5K calories every day :lol:, idk about roids, he's 6 5' too, i see him hitting weights on youtube.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom