STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

24 years young.

Y'all old as **** man
Isn't time for you to go out for recess bruh?
roll.gif

29 over here.

Went to Total Nutrition and got my numbers done yesterday. I knew I had gotten way out of shape, didn't know how much, but knowing exactly is good though. They used the inbody scale with impedance and then has the arms that come out and you grab those with your thumb and palm. 190lbs lean body mass (51 dry, 139 water), 99 lbs fat for 289.8, 34.3%bff, 110lbs of skeletal muscle mass, 2235 mbr. It's probably not as accurate as the bodpod or underwater things, but it even did a segmentals analysis telling me how mwuch muscle in each arm, turnk, and legs. They recommend I lose 65lbs of fat. Gave me a basic meal plan and recommended I buy all of their outrageously overprised supplements, Anabolic Bridge, BurnOne, VitalityOne, and Abundant Greens for like 3 bills for a month supply :x I don't even know if they exist outside of Oklahoma and Texas but company be straight murdering on their prices for obscure name brands you can't even find on google (most likely buy cheap off eBay and repackage).

the last few times I've curled using the curl bar my forearm has been killing me afterwards.....what can I do to stop this?

Man I hate how most public scales are off. I've been using the scale in my gym locker and recently weighed in at 187. I'm like yea 3 lbs away from my goal. Then I go to the gym nurses scale which is calibrated every 2 weeks.

How DO you have a more stable base while benching? Some days I feel wobbly and some days I feel my body planted.

Last edited:
My gains are coming..195 @ 6'0

Tempo OHS 3 down and 3 seconds hold.

4 sets of 2 @185

:lol: Sitting here at work, gut bout to pop out this shirt. Wish ya'll wasn't so emotional or douchey so I could be in here for recovery season.

You're right bro this is the only place on the ENTIRE internet to look for help :lol:

Jk bro but not really we can help you just ask

I'm 26.

Today was a good day for bench 
pimp.gif

5 reps of 185. Last one with slight assistance 

Then said f it and setup 205. I wasn't planning on doing my 1RM today. I screwed up my form by going too high on my chest but I recovered on the 2nd rep. 3rd rep was definitely assisted

Gainz! The day I hit 225 it will be accompanied by a video for sure

I've been on db for months. My 2rm max was 205 when I was 150 pounds. Haven't tried since, I'll go for 225 soon since I'm 25 pounds heavier and moved up my db weight substantially.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom