STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

maxresdefault.jpeg

looking back, weight lifting in high school was dangerous af.

no one there knew proper form lol

I was lucky. I had a class in HS that was weightlifting. I took it 10th, 11th and 12th grade. Shoutout to all three teachers I had, they all preached proper form over ego lifting. That was huge amongst teenage boys. I still remember them saying the weights/strength will come, as long as your form is correct.

looking back, weight lifting in high school was dangerous af.

no one there knew proper form lol

💯 especially #backintheday®️ more high school programs today are way more informed & sophisticated even tho i played multiple sports in high school & we had a (pretty dinky one tho) weight room i can only remember touching said weight room once in the course of my tenure in hs…i do remember it being unsupervised, folks being uncoordinated, & back then the popular thinking was weightlifting making you stiff & immobile so most of us didn’t see it as that serious of a thing so there was way too much playing around

i’ve read that both the gym & restaurant businesses are amongst the most challenging/hardest to profit in so you’d be doubling the exposure to risk altho i suppose you could insulate both businesses by pumping in food smells from the restaurant into the gym & simultaneously offer membership plans in the restaurant 😂

If it fails, it fails.
unimpressed.png
Not sure how fast food chains fare versus actual restaurants anyway in whatever you read.

If I buy the space I can always use it as my own private gym and pay for the utilities and taxes from my other revenue streams.

Peep how I never even mentioned doing this ish for the money. I'm doing it to create a world where there are fewer Fat people, and especially fewer Fat people at my gym.
ufdup.png

while not same thing, of these new super influencer gyms, they do seem to see the value integrating into being a one stop shop for everything, ostensibly in order to keep folk around/in the gym longer/more often w/food, meal prep, merch, grooming, media services…

Not gonna be making a super influencer gym but that's what's up I guess.
manny.png

If it fails, it fails.
unimpressed.png
Not sure how fast food chains fare versus actual restaurants anyway in whatever you read.

If I buy the space I can always use it as my own private gym and pay for the utilities and taxes from my other revenue streams.

Peep how I never even mentioned doing this ish for the money. I'm doing it to create a world where there are fewer Fat people, and especially fewer Fat people at my gym.
ufdup.png

manny.png

😂 ah, ok i thought profit would be the motive to own a food joint next to gym, altho a fire food spot next to gym makes sense on a strict utilitarian ting…

…what do you have against them & would you even allow ‘the fats’ at this gym? surely some are bound to guilt themselves in from the cross promotion & your highly palatable fast food spot??

watching some of the gym owners talk about the design/thought process behind their gyms not all set out to be havens for influencers but in making their gyms places people actually want to workout via aesthetics & ambiance as well as equipment selection tends to attract influencer types, which in turn gets more people interested in their gym

If it fails, it fails.
unimpressed.png

ufdup.png

manny.png

My man is on a crusade against the fats and the weaks :rofl:

As a former fat person I applaud you :pimp:

😂 ah, ok i thought profit would be the motive to own a food joint next to gym, altho a fire food spot next to gym makes sense on a strict utilitarian ting…

…what do you have against them & would you even allow ‘the fats’ at this gym? surely some are bound to guilt themselves in from the cross promotion & your highly palatable fast food spot??

watching some of the gym owners talk about the design/thought process behind their gyms not all set out to be havens for influencers but in making their gyms places people actually want to workout via aesthetics & ambiance as well as equipment selection tends to attract influencer types, which in turn gets more people interested in their gym

Fats are lazy and inconsiderate. They take in more than they need and put out less than they should.

I was a skeletal growing up so I was always beefin' wit the Fats. They would not be welcome in such a gym, nor would they desire to workout in such a hostile environment.

My man is on a crusade against the fats and the weaks :rofl:

As a former fat person I applaud you :pimp:

The Fats and Weaks. These "people". Who else could be worthy to be our sworn enemies? Our archenemies? We will be the ones who will crush them. We are the only ones who deserve to crush them. No one else may interfere. No one else may have them. (⏸️ ) Just us! JUST US!
Steam Community :: :: Alexander Anderson

Fats are lazy and inconsiderate. They take in more than they need and put out less than they should.

I was a skeletal growing up so I was always beefin' wit the Fats. They would not be welcome in such a gym, nor would they desire to workout in such a hostile environment.

Every time I need motivation to keep in shape I read your fat shaming posts. :lol:

I was having fun and made a little and 1 mixtape in $5 and 1’s I got from Walmart. I might seriously consider buying more and 1’s in the future. They were good enough back in the day… so why not now.

i always wonder how related this is, like do gym conglomerates take this into consideration? or is it just that there are that many fast food joints that it is unavoidable??

😂🤔 does planet fitness really have pizza in there? where does the pizza come from, 😂 do they have kitchen in the back??
too many fastfood joints.

Planet Fitness is brilliant from a marketing and business standpoint when you think about it.

I used to work out with a dude who'd be on the phone with KFC shortly before the workout was over :lol: He never did get jacked, but his strength was on point.

Back
Top Bottom