STD-Wade?

laugh.gif
at the title

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Man, these are ALLEGATIONS. Nothing has been proven and I find it crazy that so many of you have already jumped to conclusions. Especially knowing how women get when they are in the middle of a divorce.
smh.gif

I agree Wade probably doesn't see his kids often. But uh... don't you guys think that's because he's an NBA player who spends half his time on the road and the other half in Miami?? The article said she moved back to Chicago. So tell me exactly when Wade is supposed to see his kids?
laugh.gif

And y'all really think he went "months" without seeing his kids when Christmas just passed?

Come on guys.
Shuges, you know damn well most these NT'ers believe anything they hear or read.

I wouldn't doubt DWade has done some shady stuff, but to believe everything his bitter ex wife is spitting is
laugh.gif

And honestly, the only part that even matters to me is the part about the kids. I hope he not doing them dirty like that.

We'll see what else comes out.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I never understood why these young millionaire athletes like LeBron, Melo, and Wade got married so early.
If I'm correct and don't quote me on this, she had his first son while they were in college together.

How could NT forget about this chick and her relationship with the Miami Heat:
n12444045_32225338_1395.jpg

n5232465_45525728_3595.jpg

n5232465_45525637_7667.jpg

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i remembering see her face and i knew their relationship wouldnt last..

not saying cheating is right, but he had bad chics in miami throwing it at him while he was coming home to his horse looking wife....he could only fight the temptation so long.
you don't think dwades wife wasn't up to anything?
rh7ojk.gif

o way she just stayes home all season waiting for him

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i remembering see her face and i knew their relationship wouldnt last..

not saying cheating is right, but he had bad chics in miami throwing it at him while he was coming home to his horse looking wife....he could only fight the temptation so long.
you don't think dwades wife wasn't up to anything?
rh7ojk.gif

o way she just stayes home all season waiting for him

Yea she prob. did cuz she ain't getting anything better.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I never understood why these young millionaire athletes like LeBron, Melo, and Wade got married so early.
I don't think Lebron and Melo are married....probably a reason for that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Yo I went to high school wit the girl on the left. Matter fact we used to date
laugh.gif

Are her initials S.C.L?

And D-Wade is smashing now.
laugh.gif

Should have never gave these negros money.

smh.gif

Naw, the girl on the left is my estranged cousin. The girl on the right however was smashing Wade for a minute.

Anyone is the Miami area that has been to Diamonds may recognize her.
laugh.gif

I dont believe it.
1. He's divorcing her, she's probably the one who brought the disease.
2. Of course he wasnt going to see his kids, basketball isnt a 2 month sport. +the olympics.
3. If he wants to get his mom a better church and look after his fam, so be it. she cant
control his bread. Thats why she was cut off.
4. They both probably cheated.

Comedian Corey Holcomb: Dwade married that girl so when you see them in public you'll think he has a good heart.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Damn, after looking at Dwayne in these pics, dude really needs some proactive.

His skin is
sick.gif
Word, son's forehead looks like a Nestle Crunch[emoji]8482[/emoji] bar. I bet his peepee look like chicken gizzard after contracting the gift that keeps ongiving.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Yo I went to high school wit the girl on the left. Matter fact we used to date
laugh.gif

Are her initials S.C.L?

And D-Wade is smashing now.
laugh.gif

Should have never gave these negros money.

smh.gif

Naw, the girl on the left is my estranged cousin. The girl on the right however was smashing Wade for a minute.

Anyone is the Miami area that has been to Diamonds may recognize her.
laugh.gif

Like someone else said..... STD's and not seeing your kids.... not good SMASHING groupies is EXACTLY what he should be doing.... glove up

Back
Top Bottom