STD-Wade?

n5232465_45525728_3595.jpg

Man I hate Dwade more and more. I'll be in Miami in exactly a month for my Aunt's wedding. I'll be sure to strap up twice If I find this chick.

All jokes aside, If I was getting drafted and you told me i'd play in miami, I would divirce my wife before I seign the contract. too much poon to turndown. damn shame,

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Another athlete that doesn't deserve any respect
smh.gif
A Real man never abandons his children.

maybe his children are annoying

Originally Posted by nyk buc

let's be real, these guys just can't help it. girls just come to them. i think 100% of all nba players pro athletes cheat. i can't be convinced of one who doesn't.
Fixed

let's be real, these guys just can't help it. girls just come to them. i think 100% of all nba players cheat. i can't be convinced of one who doesn't.
Not every NBA player is recognizeable, so they might not all have poon put in their lap.

Just "allegations"?

There have been rumors of D-Wade of having an STD since they won a championship.

Doug is WHIPPED son
laugh.gif

These dudes need a chick like AK-47's wife.. She knows the deal
pimp.gif

wadddddeeeeeeeee
laugh.gif
he def gets it in
laugh.gif
i know a few heads in miami that told me the scoop...i heard he smashed ELENA HEIRESS(GOOGLE HER :LOL)if thatstrue im heated right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Comedian Corey Holcomb: Dwade married that girl so when you see them in public you'll think he has a good heart.

Corey one of them dudes you have to constantly monitor when there is a mic or cameras present
laugh.gif

And I hate when people give props for dudes cheating on their girlfriends/wives. "Oh he smashed Trina? Props"
sick.gif
Do some of y'all even know what your giving props too?

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

let's be real, these guys just can't help it. girls just come to them. i think 100% of all nba players cheat. i can't be convinced of one who doesn't.
Not every NBA player is recognizeable, so they might not all have poon put in their lap.

That doesn't mean *%#*. It's dude's in the D-League that will never sniff the NBA that have groupies readily available.

all these groupie chicks
pimp.gif
(except for that fat one to the far left)

but smh at wade for not seeing his kids

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

smh.gif
....gabrielle is known to get around like Cole's '72 lowered blue Pacer....probably got it from her...
Where do y'all hear these rumors
laugh.gif
? I be seeing dudessay "oh yeah thats well known" and I be sitting here puzzled.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

smh.gif
....gabrielle is known to get around like Cole's '72 lowered blue Pacer....probably got it from her...
Where do y'all hear these rumors
laugh.gif
? I be seeing dudes say "oh yeah thats well known" and I be sitting here puzzled.

She has dated: Luda, Wade, Sharper, Morris Chestnut, was married to NFL player Chris Howard. Yea she gets around.

smh.gif
smh.gif

This story is so true but its only telling part of the story. I know for a fact what the L does once they get to LA. My friend who is a girl, was out with hergirls about a week or 2 ago and she said she saw DWade, UD(she said he was tall with braids), Beasley, and MC leaving the club with at least 3 to 5 girls.

Lebron has his stories out here to, as well as Melo, Jordan Farmar, Rashad McCants, VC and Devin Harris, and more(all I could think of off the top of my headbut there is alot more)

and I know if its gettin thrown at em out here, I KNOW its gettin thrown at em in South Beach.

Back
Top Bottom