STEALTH AJF 6 W/PICS

I wonder what was on JB's mind when they decided to create fusions....
eyes.gif

I think the fusion Sixes are the most horrid so far well maybe the 20's but the 6's are such a masterpiece they had alot more ground to lose

I am actually one of the people who don't think every fusion is trash, but these are complete
sick.gif
. They don't even look like VI's. I thought the AJF XII & Vweren't half bad and the III's were ok as long as you stayed with the normal colors, but the XX's, VI's and IX's coming out are totalfailure's. JB should of learned their lesson when they dropped the XX's on NDC and a week later they were on sale. Listen JB: NOBODY WANTS THIS SH%T& NOBODY IS BUYING!

the way you guys feel about these is the way i feel about the spiz'ikes.

that olivia munn saved the day.

Originally Posted by never wear them

so many complaints.... but yet...... THEY SELL OUT EVERY TIME.....???? (yes, i know were a small community)
Alot of fusions in my area aren't moving at all. I ain't seen any since the AJF5. I think sales are starting to slow down on the fusions.Hopefully if they slow down far enough JB will start to retro some shoes. I can live with dub-zero's and I actually like Spiz'ikes, but the fusion lineis officially out of line.

Back
Top Bottom