STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Nah it was 90, but I have credit at the store so I copped. I don't really care since I technically didn't pay a dime.
I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

Yo, anybody coppin any of the new Jordan packs next year? I know it's a lil too early to be talkin bout em but what the Satin's home.

I'll cop the ones with 11 mids, unless they really @#%$ the colors up...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

So........ :D
happy.gif

Ryan just texted me......and it said something like this "You will never hear me admit when I'm wrong, and I still don't think it's because of you, but sneakervilla is shutting down"

holla at the kid :pimp:
pimp.gif

@#%$ wit me and I @#%$ you up...

^no @#%$, but I definitely did my part... made all my friends who shopped there (20+) stop shopping there... and these are dudes who cop shoes weekly...

and of course villa did their part by being idiots with their @#%$ sales tactics and selling the ugliest, wackest brands I've seen...

plus the one downtown is full of people who don't help you at all, I'm like "excuse me" and they'll be like "hold up" and never come by so as I'm leaving the store they'd say oh I forget, yeah I know :smh:
smh.gif

PS: how the hell do you know I drive a beamer? and you called me lam :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
you don't know me :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Aey I think it is possible for one minor detail, the Sneaker Villa's in Pittsburgh are not apart of the corporation. They are franchises so they don't have to technically follow the rules of the corporation, however they are also at greater risk of shut down because of that. Besides they suck anyway, they don't have anything and all the ppl that work there are stuck up ppl who think they somebody cause they work there. I can tell that and don't go in the place. Gonna be tough gettin LStyles this yr.lol

hello everyone....My Name is Ryan...and i am addicted to sneakers.....NOT!!! lol but 2 shed some light on Yury quoting me...

the Sneaker Villa in EAST LIBERTY is shutting down not the ENTIRE chain...just to clear that up...wednsday will be the last day for busniess there then all the rest of the stock and employees are headed to downtown...

on another note where is everyone coppin come sept 22???? i think ima keep it in East Lib at Ace or Davids...dont wanna deal with the hypebeasts out the malls....

i see u Black what up!!!!

oh yea and R.I.P. Yury cause hes about 2 DIE from the tooth surgery lol....hope u feel better broseph!!

that Crooks hat at TB.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
^homie I can get that place shut down if I wanted to...say Yury....or else

be easy Evil Company Ruiner...i hope McDonalds keep their Nuggest fresh or Yury is gonna have them SHUT DOWN!!! lmao!!!

PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

AIM:Rbgm18

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

^^^^^^^ Yury is the retail chain Communist.lol. But Im coppin in Oakland Sept 22, keepin it local, wake up, cop, take my lady to breakfast at Pamela's and erything Kosher.

PITTSBURGH Stand Up!!!!
ST*R CITY... I keep my city's name on the fitted, city on my back.

:lol:
laugh.gif
dunno how I'm the retail chain communist, I'm the "don't @#%$ me over or I will seriously hurt your business" dude... do you realize how much money I DEFINITELY lost them? and helping my boy mike get a job at ace? @#%$ that move alone lost villa a solid 6k a year :rofl:
roll.gif

my new spot for anything not limited is ace in oakland, managers cool, nothing shady, plus mike almost got me "the" hookup :lol:
laugh.gif

oh yeah, my teeth are "ok" now, but my throat, pause, is @#%$ aching, it's bruised and @#%$, got open sores in the back :x
sick.gif

YURY

i dont honestly think you know how much sneakervilla is cakin weather you or your boys shop there or not. the dope boys in my hood alone cover up for you not shopping there :lol:
laugh.gif
Goooooooooonies​

Subliminals, that's the only thing Da Villa got goin for themselves is that they're the only "consistant" Urban Account in Pittsburgh. Other than that they're rubbish. If another honest urban account opened up in Pittsburgh, all ya boys would shop at Da Villa anymore cause regardless of how long they money may be I know they tired of payin inflated prices on LStyles or exclusive kicks; unless they got it to where they only charge em retail and nothin more. All in all, I don't fool wit em, but to each his own

trust me, people are fed up with their @#%$, regardless of how much they may be cakin.

but seriously how do you know i drive an x5? and you still aint answer why u called me a lame in the jewelry thread :smh:
smh.gif

^ [Jay-z] The streets is watchin [Jay-z]

:lol:
laugh.gif
Naw im just @#%$ with you.. Its not hard to spot a NT'er In oakland :lol:
laugh.gif
Goooooooooonies​

^so why not say wassup?

still didn't answer why you said "ocks lame" :smh:
smh.gif

I thought Ace's had an L'Style account but don't use it correctly.lol. They need to get one though, other than that, Im online and callin stores online to cop my LS's

^are the aquas LS? b/c those're the only jays im copping this entire eyar :lol:
laugh.gif
JB fell way off

Nah they GR but you right, JB did fall way off. I hate to look at my V's they aint dirty or beat just creased cause of JB's terrible quality. My Tuxedo Bo's aren't even that creased....or any of my Bo's for that matter. But again GR

Went to the east lib. villa with the homie bryan today. :smh:
smh.gif
nothing worthwhile imho, but EVERYTHING is buy one get he 2nd for a dollar, worth a visit, I guess

When is it shuttin down cause I will def patronize them in that sense.lol. But I know there's a catch, what's the catch

^shut down today, it's a wrap for the east lib location :pimp:
pimp.gif

Yo where can I get a nice tattoo from near Oakland for a decent price. Oh yea, it's a plus if the place is clean and not racist.lol. I thought about the spot in Oakland but ppl been tellin me that the South Side would be cheaper but I don't have time to search every parlor over there (since it's like 50 of em), so can yall help me out???

TEAM PITTSBURGH all the way to ST*R CITY

^what's good homie. Best place I heard of is the spot right to the left of Timebomb in shadyside. Wiz gets his @#%$ there and my homie steve gets his @#%$ there too. It's definitely clean and from what I've seen their work trumps those druggie south-siders (kidding).
South-side has like 30 parlors, so that's like a crapshoot....
My Blog

Back
Top Bottom