STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Born N Raised.......I live in East Lib now......go to Peabody lol.....i hate that school

MY PGH PEOPLE!! I need some help. I went home for the summer, butt I had a question regarding Sneaker VIlla's. I know they have all JB gear 50% off and $10 tees I was wondering if 1. they still had that sale and 2. if they have any of these pieces to match the 1's...

jp_aj1_block_jkt.jpg

jp_aj1_playground.jpg

Thanks guys
The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2007 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Josh McBob, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and Jon Scheyer taking down the nets in 2007!!

They have pieces to match the ones but that sale is not going on still...I would wait for the next one which will be memorial day weekend. and if you miss that then the 4th of july sale
GOOOOOOOOOONIES​
You Gettin at us???chance is slimmer than that chick in Calvin Klein pantses

So Subliminals...they gonna have the same sale on memorial day weekend?? I remember seeing that sale for a MINUTE up at East Liberty atleast. Butt memorial day is this weekend so I aint sweating it.
The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2007 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Josh McBob, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and Jon Scheyer taking down the nets in 2007!!

I dont know about about East lib but i do know the one downtown will have the same sale as before for this upcoming weekend.
all clothing will be 50% off besides the gino green if im correct. there might be some sales on the kicks but not any limited ones and most likely not the jordans
GOOOOOOOOOONIES​
You Gettin at us???chance is slimmer than that chick in Calvin Klein pantses

so can anybody tell me if SV got those white/grey or purple trainer/dunk/free's????????????????? i really need both of those in my life.
LETS GO CHI SOX!

^they have a number, just call. But for the record most of the people who work at SV are @#%$ aside from like 3 between the two stores.
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

Super bump, even though I have not bought shoes in like 2 month. 2 busy riding my bike, learning how to bunny hop alll over again.
Pittsubrgh,PA

SCT - Steel City Tekken

Whadup Ppl. Is the Ace in Oakland worth takin the trip to? I don't wanna be disappointed when I come back next month.

It's just a regular old Ace...but...tell them Yury sent you :lol:
laugh.gif
I know the manager :D
happy.gif

I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

lol you always pluggin ya connects Yury, its suttin like Ron Jeremy.lol. Ima make sure I get a connect wit em too cause Im fittin to spend some major cake there this year since its on campus.lol

Yury...be greasy. Dathbgboy, tell them MIKE sent you. My ACE cred >>>>>> Yury's lol.
The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2008 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, David McClure, Kyle Singler, Nolan Smith, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and the 2008 ACC Player of the Year...JON SCHEYER taking down the nets in 2008!!

^homie I can get that place shut down if I wanted to...say Yury....or else >:
mad.gif

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

Lol. How bout I just holla at u Mike since I met u before (I think) U look out for me and I'll make sure u get that commission if that's how Ace's work. I'll be spendin some cake there especially on a very particular day (Sept. 22) Ya dig.

^I see how it is...

I'm calling TJ and telling him not to sell you shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit >D
grin.gif

Lol. Ok fine Yury.lol. I'll just make a few calls and get u Black listed from every Ace's.lol I know people but where u stayin this year Yury?

black listed from ace? pffft, wouldnt even phase me. I already got sneakervilla shutting down, I'm running em outta business for the @#%$ they pulled with the grapes.

But I dunno where I'm living yet :smh:
smh.gif
they straight played me with a housing contract so now I'm gonna have to pull some @#%$ to get in the dorms or just rent an apt.

Lol. Good Shiesty Villa needs to be shut down cause that Grapes BS was just not coo man. I stood in line for 3hrs in the rain and cold just for the Manager to smile when he said my size was "sold out" but then the lady and her daughter sellin em for a grip afterwards.

^^^^^ So the FU*K what!!!!! lol. Sike nah. Of course they gon have more limitations than Finishline wit that discount (i.e. excludin J's, Forces, Tims, Heely's[lol])

@#%$ SV, I go in when my homie cops his @#%$ there and just say real loud "wow this place feel way off, @#%$ straight up suck..."
and I have mike as my witness >D
grin.gif

Quote:
I go in when my homie cops his there and just say real loud "wow this place feel way off
:rofl:
roll.gif
Da Villa in Pittsburgh is sorry. Da Villa here (Harrisburg) is way better, the selection, employees, and they don't extort u for money but increasin prices of L'Styles and limited crap. Worse they'll do is make u cop a fitted, which u probably were gonna do anyway. Im mad glad the Aquas are a GR or I would be S.O.L.

Oh yea, aint did this in a while.....TEAM PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!

Just came back from TB...they have some new @#%$ in. Copped some more of the 90 dollar tees >D
grin.gif
and a new dauley.

Also saw smallz money and I was bangin dat bass from my beamer right in front of him, ya dig? >D
grin.gif

Yury I hope that 90 dollar is the brand and not the price cause if so you smokin crack to drop $90 for a tee. That thing better have the meaning of life in the stitching or give you super powers.lol. Here's the 1 month countdown till I touch down back to PGH.

TEAM PITTSBURGH, need I say more.

Back
Top Bottom