STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Another k on the wtks on end. At least those went into my cart. More ks to come tomorrow on the preludes. At least I sold my toy from the cj81s for a decent chunk.

@javylsu

$75.00. I got the shoes for 105 before champs excluded them online, so I'm very happy right now

Last edited:
yeah that cart error crap is pissing me off! i had em in line before nike tweeted the link (they weren't twitter link only)

Tanger was an absolute embarrassment. Nada there. Waste of a f&f coupon. Struggled to even find clothes there any more

Cj81s on sale on eastbay for 75 using code LKS137SV. Incredible shoe if you don't own a pair. Picked up the fright nights from this after getting the megatrons.

^Haha, I was wondering how long it would take you to start talking smack in here! Watching my Saints right now, hope they can pull out a win tonight after getting destroyed last week.

Javy

It's been a rough year being a steeler fan. This is another game we had that got away. Antonio Brown had the winning score just got too close to the sideline. Other games that were losses that shouldn't have been were thanksgiving against Baltimore, Oakland a few weeks ago, or week 1 against Tennessee.

As I always say, you shouldn't show the game to come down to one missed play or one bad call. If so, you leave yourself no room for error and you have no one else to blame but yourself (as a team of course). Dolphins have done it many many times. And during that play, Ben threw a forward lateral pass on his second possession but wasn't called.

Either way a win is a win and the dolphins will take it. Now they need to beat the cheatriots next week to stay in the hunt

Agreed they shouldn't allow it to come down that close but it happens. It's been a rough year there needs to be some major adjustments made to the team next year or it will be a repeat.

hey fellas I'm down in Pittsburgh for the day to shop, any good places for denimr?

I wish nike would stagger these releases somewhat. Id love to get those Miami Night XIs, but I have to secure my taxi's 1st

Won the gamma XI online raffle for Monroeville. The should do this for every Fn release, so simple and no way you can rig it

Just got my green glows from the restock. Think I'm done until those powder 10s. I was out Ross park a few days before thanksgiving and the guy at finish line brought out those 2014 air maxes I was going to get a black pair but they were a disappointment to me. You can literally have a 2 year old grab the shoe and bend it into a circle the whole upper is mesh no support at all. Not worth $180

Won the gamma XI online raffle for Monroeville. The should do this for every Fn release, so simple and no way you can rig it
Congrats, I won the 11 raffle at Century III and was thinking the EXACT same thing.  I won the Bred 11 raffle last year at the Ross Park FinishLine, but now that I know how small that store is I signed up for Century III FinishLine instead - figured my chances were better there with it being a MUCH bigger store.  I do wish they (and all the other stores) would raffle all the big releases - it's nice to at least have a chance to avoid all of the release day mayhem, still be able to pay retail AND pick up locally.
Just got my green glows from the restock. Think I'm done until those powder 10s. I was out Ross park a few days before thanksgiving and the guy at finish line brought out those 2014 air maxes I was going to get a black pair but they were a disappointment to me. You can literally have a 2 year old grab the shoe and bend it into a circle the whole upper is mesh no support at all. Not worth $180
Just got my shipments in.  I thought I was all done for the year (except for black/red 1s) until that restock.  Then I then won the Gamma Blue 11 FinishLine raffle, and was like, "Why not?" 
tongue.gif

Javy

Congrats, I won the 11 raffle at Century III and was thinking the EXACT same thing.  I won the Bred 11 raffle last year at the Ross Park FinishLine, but now that I know how small that store is I signed up for Century III FinishLine instead - figured my chances were better there with it being a MUCH bigger store.  I do wish they (and all the other stores) would raffle all the big releases - it's nice to at least have a chance to avoid all of the release day mayhem, still be able to pay retail AND pick up locally.
Just got my shipments in.  I thought I was all done for the year (except for black/red 1s) until that restock.  Then I then won the Gamma Blue 11 FinishLine raffle, and was like, "Why not?"  :tongue:

Javy

I also got my sz 11 at C3, no rubbish like the last couple years thankfuly

I was going to get the taxis but I dipped into the shoe funds and bought a purse for the girl friend for Christmas didn't really plan on it but macys friends and family ends tonight 25% off works on pretty much anything including coach and michael kors. That stuff never goes on sale so I figured why not I can always pick up taxis later for a little over retail or just trade something for them.

Back
Top Bottom