STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Need to clear out some kicks. Would rather sell local. All size 10
Kobe viii elite black/gold vnds as in I've tried them on. Never been worn but I know some people freak if it's labeled as ds being tried on. These also have a pair of standard lunar kobe 8 insoles that nike sent me for complaining about the nike+ insert - $170
Black attaq pumps ds - $110
Glow in the dark air max 1 ds - $95
Bo Jackson 3m trainer ds - $160

Basically selling for what I have in them.

Would also sell my elephant print trainer sc qs's like the others they're ds, size 9.5 - $130

Last edited:
Tanger hasn't had much in months. Supposedly only decent thing there now is some lunar flyknits. Gonna try and hit up grove next weekend.

Not me, but I sure am watching my Saints on Monday Night Football... Who Dat!

Hopefully my good luck continues... Copped Green Glow 4s, Hazelnut, and Mint Lebrons on the NDC restock. Definitely a good night!

Javier

Not me, but I sure am watching my Saints on Monday Night Football... Who Dat!

Hopefully my good luck continues... Copped Green Glow 4s, Hazelnut, and Mint Lebrons on the NDC restock. Definitely a good night!

Javier

I got a pair of green glows as well. I caught the tweet 30 seconds after it went out. I struck out whenever they originally dropped then I believe Nike restocked them last time and then that foot locker restock that most orders got cancelled so this is my 4th time trying for them.

Nada on the restock. Saving my $ for the what the Kobe's on Friday plus I have a f&f Nike outlet coupon to burn up some cash. I'm sure most won't like the Kobe's, but He's my favorite current player and I'm just feeling em for some reason.

Last edited:
nothing on the restock, was in the middle of scolding my child and it delayed me enough to not get anything

I stopped by Ross Park Champs tonight to see what they had and noticed they had both the Megatron SCII and CJ81s on display for anyone still looking...

Javy

I stopped by Ross Park Champs tonight to see what they had and noticed they had both the Megatron SCII and CJ81s on display for anyone still looking...

Javy

seriously?? thought these were super limited. apparently not!

Monroeville and C3 have the Trainer Max's still, they never got the SC. They were semi-limted online, but I think they're sitting in a lot of stores. The purple is either something you like or dont. I dont think its a shoe that you see in person and switch to cop from not.

What's everyone think kobe preludes? I love the 1,3,5, and 6, but with a Hoh and nike.com release I doubt I'll be able to get my hands on them.

Anyone get a shipped email from the restock yet? My estimated delivery date was tomorrow but never even got the shipped email and order status still says preparing to ship.

Back
Top Bottom