STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Yup, makes me mad cuz I just ordered all my pairs a few weeks ago. Design would have been different if I knew this was coming

Had I found out about these can copped a pair, it would've been like collecting 2 income tax checks :lol:

anyone that doesn't is insane. no shoe is worth anywhere near that much to me

Villa has the whole bhm pack except for the lebron and the kds plus the Melo yoth. Social status has the Melo bhm and the yoth. They will be getting the asg shoes too.

I got bhm melo below retail from oslife. Mite go get melo m10 asg from them. Did u see any nike lunar Terra arktos boots?

grove and tanger have had crap since Sept/Oct. Better stuff on NDC clearance when the 20% hits

Tiffs arrived. 375 or trade for ds pair of bred 1 size 10.

Last edited:
Don't know if I wanna spend $20 just to get in, but the venue looks great so I might go.

On the fence at the moment!

Shaw what size are you again? I got an extra Kobe... so long as Nike doesn't cancel me again lol

shaw i have size 10. once i get a tracking # and know that nike hasn't canceled my orders again, ill let you know what ill let em go for

Anyone else out for the VIs this morning? I wasnt expecting long lines but champs in CIII has about 20 in line.

Back
Top Bottom