STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I got 1 on NDC of the white. I wanted to double up and now NDC is down. Clicky time at eastbay I guess

nike = troll of the *** century. the link was bad, and by the time my wife figured out the correct link, they were already sold out.

Anyone think the GR Vis will be at the mall later? I have to head out anyways and i dont have the patience tpday tp clicky

Champs was already sold out by the time i got through line. Only size 14 left. These dont seem to be all that plentiful. Im trying finishline now

Are you looking for the all reds or the white. Reds were def limited

Last edited:
the whites were easy, most stores got em. the reds were very limited and werent in most stores... and of course not on NDC lol

Im talking about the whites. Supposedly a big GR. Champs only had 18 pair. Finishline is sold out already except for 14s. There werent even all that many people here. Roads are bad. So much for the availability on these. Im actually furious at JB now....this is a load of crap.

Got to Champs in CIII right at 8. about 15-20 people in line. Store wasnt open, they were only giving out tickets. They didnt get their shipment. Got to the guy, he only had a 12 and two 14s left. Said they were only getting 18 pair. Went right up to finishline, by the time I got there they only had 11.5 and some 14s. That's it. That was before 9 am. I kept reading about how these are a big GR....

Anyone thinking these will be available later will be disappointed.

Just checked out on finishline for my second pair. Sat through a minute of the timer and then it went straight through

Got to Champs in CIII right at 8. about 15-20 people in line. Store wasnt open, they were only giving out tickets. They didnt get their shipment. Got to the guy, he only had a 12 and two 14s left. Said they were only getting 18 pair. Went right up to finishline, by the time I got there they only had 11.5 and some 14s. That's it. That was before 9 am. I kept reading about how these are a big GR....

Anyone thinking these will be available later will be disappointed.

Got lucky at footaction on the infrareds. A few ticket holders didnt pick theirs up so at 6:00 they let em go back on sale. Copped a 10.5. I was tempted to order from FNL since they sat all day there, but really wanted to see them in person. These look good.

Champs at century 3 gave tickets out, the kid I know said any pairs that aren't picked up will go on sale tomorrow he said when he left work there were still a 9.5, two 11s and a 11.5

Cant be. Nobody had those in store around here from what I could find, I asked around.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's the white. He said they don't even know if they are getting the powder 10s yet I would highly doubt they would have the red 6s.

Oh nevermind, passed on the whites this morning. Saw em on shelves at Ross park mall today, in all kids sizes, but in every store. Way too pink

My old lady said the same things about the vi's being too pink. Didn't stop me from 1 to stock 1 to rock haha.

Learned a valuable lesson about Jimmy jazzs return policy. Basically once your money's there its theirs. Return a shirt with a receipt that was bought last Saturday and all they give is store credit. So my one little guy got a pair of graffiti xi's.

My old lady said the same things about the vi's being too pink. Didn't stop me from 1 to stock 1 to rock haha.

Learned a valuable lesson about Jimmy jazzs return policy. Basically once your money's there its theirs. Return a shirt with a receipt that was bought last Saturday and all they give is store credit. So my one little guy got a pair of graffiti xi's.
Good to know. Heard some shady stuff about the CIII Jimmy Jazz today as well. Might be avoiding them in the future.

I know when the bred 11s came out, people lined up outside of jimmy jazz and from what the lady at finish line said whenever I went to pick up my pair she said there was a few people that came over from the jimmy jazz line and said employees came out and picked out certain people from different spots through the line and let them buy pairs then told everyone sold out.

I know when the bred 11s came out, people lined up outside of jimmy jazz and from what the lady at finish line said whenever I went to pick up my pair she said there was a few people that came over from the jimmy jazz line and said employees came out and picked out certain people from different spots through the line and let them buy pairs then told everyone sold out.
Makes sense from what I heard. Guy in line with me this morning said twice he has had tickets for JJ for releases, then got told too bad so sad, we dont have the shoes.

I don't even like going in jimmy jazz. The workers are usually just sitting at the registers and rarely do they ever say anything at least to me they don't. I would go in every once and a while to buy thermals but I stopped going in after I asked about a pair of shoes I don't remember what ones but the workers got mad because I interrupted their conversation. I just shook my head and left I didn't want to get into any argument like neither one of you even acknowledged I was in the store and I walked right past both of them.

Da Villa, Jimmy Jazz, (insert any sneaker boutique name here) are all the same. I rarely go into those stores and if I do it's to cop sneakers for my daughter. I don't even waste time lookin at somethin for myself.

With that said, I have 10mos to get my contacts in order for the Columbia XI's this Christmas. Anything higher than $185 and I'll be passing on them and even that's too high imho.

Back
Top Bottom