STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

ive decided im selling my bred XI and replacing with the Announcements that are currently available on shop.wayofwade.com
Thanks and rep'ed for the link because their site blows and I couldnt find the shop here at work. I bought a 9.5 because they were out of 10's. Hopefully theyre not too tight. I guess I can sell them for my money back semi-easily if they dont work out.

Last edited:
well the other good news is they have a hassle free return policy for 30 days. if they dont fit good, send em back.
i just ordered my pair.
heads up, they ship FedEx Home Delivery. They came at the end of the day to my place of busienss, almost didnt make it before we closed

Not bad. Jordan 1 mid s&s

No go w/ the bike today. Monthly payment was more than what I was looking for. Guess it's for the best. Question now is if I should renew my M license

Huh? Fill me in. I don't rock or follow 1s at all. I take it those come with a different tongue?

Finished up my "tongue transplant" on my black toe 1s...

Javy
so clean. Black toes are the GOAT imo. Just need the red laces in there now. I've been thinking about using the clovers tongue in my spare black toes for a while now, just not sure how the gold lining will look

skep skep They come with a white tongue. I like them both ways though:

macky macky Thanks bro.

v8erman v8erman I cut the tongues out of the highlight reels myself (those were the pics I posted a few months ago of the 1s cut in half) and had a local shoe repair shop do the swap for me. Charged me $14. Let me know if you need the name of the shop.

Javy

Yeah if u could drop me the name. did you just cut the stitching or actually cut the tongue?

I hear you - it took me a few months before I found a DS pair of black tongues that somebody didn't want $275+ for... For the swap, I cut the stitching on top of the shoe and then pulled out the tongue from underneath the toe box. It's glued and stitched, so it took me a while to get it out (mainly because I wanted to be careful and not ruin my donor tongue). I'll PM you the name of the shop.

Javy

anyone need:

Kobe IX Inspiration Size 10 - 240.00

Lebron Gator King Size 10 or 10.5 - 270.00

412 in the building!!

What up, I don’t post on this site that much but I figured since there is a Pittsburgh thread I’d share some of the shoes I have for sale. They were all worn but they are in great condition I take good care of my kicks. Some shoes on the list have literally been worn 1 time. I’m not looking to make huge profits from my shoes especially since they have been worn so I am selling all for RETAIL or best offer. I honestly just don’t wear a lot of them anymore and I’d rather someone have them who will wear them. PM me if any of yinz are interested. I will meet up locally only, no shipping.

Nike Penny 5 Cloaks size 9.5 ($160.00)
Nike Zoom Rookie “Glow in the dark” size 9.5 ($200.00)
Nike Big High QS “Wolverine” 8.5 ($100.00)
Air Jordan Retro 1 “Bulls/Celtics pack” size 9 NO BOX ($200.00 for both pairs)
Air Jordan Retro 1 “Hare” size 9 ($100.00)
Air Jordan Retro 6 Black/Varsity Red size 9 ($150.00)
Air Jordan Retro 9 White/black-university blue size 9 NO BOX ($140.00)
Air Jordan Retro 11 “2011 Concords” size 9 ($200.00)
Air Jordan Retro 13 “2010 Altitude” size 9 ($160.00)
Air Jordan Retro 13 white/black-varsity red size 9 ($150.00)

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place!!
sent you a pm

Awaiting my pair to arrive! I hate how they ship FedEx home delivery to all customers. I had em shipped to my business but FedEx home delivery is a completely different service. Last time they didn't show till we were closing lol

I have the WOW1 cautions coming tomorrow, and I ordered some pink animal print shox for the old lady's Bday and theyre sitting in Warrendale not moving. I need them here by Thursday.

Selling my size 9, replaced by the wades :D
$240 cash. Anyone interested lmk

Back
Top Bottom