STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

The red vi's were a joke this am. Ndc is so hit or miss for me. If they really want to commit to fairness then stop with the TLO.

^ I think they screwed up the link again. Like everyone else this morning, I got that "The product you're looking for is not available" page. Then I noticed three minutes later kicksdeals tweeted out another link, which actually worked - but by the time I got to that page they only had an 8 and a 14 left. I've been hearing everyone got that error page this morning, so I think Nike mistakenly sent out the link they were supposed to send last Saturday... Regardless, it was a complete cluster****.

Javy

the link that they provided was valid but was not live yet. this is what should be done, the link shouldnt be live until 8:00.
if you refreshed the link 20 seconds later, it worked. but within that 20 seconds they were already sold out. every size i tried.
i believe nike trolled and just did the "release" this morning to make people feel better about last week who missed out.
i find it hard to believe that they all "sold out" by 8:01 when the link worked. thats not enough time for everybody who copped to immediately added to cart. it was complete *******t to be honest.
i had better success with the MVP and championship pairs, i at least got in line and waited a few minutes. this was just a disaster

Last edited:

Both came both look good. I will be able to fit in either. 210 if someone needs one. Or we can work deals if you have something to trade (brons, kobe, or jordans). Also still have the tiffs dunks. 300 local pick up for those or will trade as well.

Also have a lebron asg dri fit. Size large 30.00. 5.00 less then ndc.

Last edited:
shop.wayofwade.com - releases arent exactly announced tho, and usually dont release at the time they say they will. best bet is follow them on IG. i think its @liningusa

after copping the stingwade all star pair and failing at getting my size, i definitely plan to get a pair in my size in the future to keep. bad *** shoe no doubt

Any stores around here still have kings prides? Status and villa downtown only have an 8. Slept so hard and regretting. If not it's either buying a way of wade or id'ing an all glow pair of gumbos

I just checked Robinson mall last weekend and there was nothing left. I haven't seen em local for a while. There's been s few websites recently restocking them in low numbers. City gear was one of em

yea I dont think those are going to happen. I was dumb and kept flip flopping on the shoe itself because i was inbetween two sizes and neither fit perfect, but time I sucked it up I missed of of the best colors. I think Im going to try and get a way of wade and I just bought that Extra Butter NY jordan I mid

I'm definitely gonna be investing into li-ning pairs in the future, but retail or bust

On the standard releases yes, but on the limited releases like the stingwade and Christmas pair retail was $250

Yea I won't be gettin any of the limiteds. Wifey limited me to spending the money I made on my tiffs. So I only got about 200.00 to spend since I got those jordan 1 s&s mids. I can get the announcement 2s for 200.00 but I'm trying to talk a dude on ebay into selling me his suede cautions for sub 200.00. It will be either of those. I hope they're as nice as everyone says.

Sorry to jump in and act newbie on you guys. I was just curious about the events you were talking about. Never been to one. But me and the hubby just had a baby in august and well, he hasnt really had much getting out since. So i was thinking of surprising him with a ticket, like i get out of jail free card (at least for the afternoon). I know its all preference, but you think he'd enjoy going to one? Hes pretty much only into Retros though, so i wasnt sure if its worth it in his case. Hes never been to one either. And if i did one, is there a particular one you guys would recommend. Sorry to bug you for your opinion.

412 in the building!!

What up, I don’t post on this site that much but I figured since there is a Pittsburgh thread I’d share some of the shoes I have for sale. They were all worn but they are in great condition I take good care of my kicks. Some shoes on the list have literally been worn 1 time. I’m not looking to make huge profits from my shoes especially since they have been worn so I am selling all for RETAIL or best offer. I honestly just don’t wear a lot of them anymore and I’d rather someone have them who will wear them. PM me if any of yinz are interested. I will meet up locally only, no shipping.

Nike Penny 5 Cloaks size 9.5 ($160.00)
Nike Zoom Rookie “Glow in the dark” size 9.5 ($200.00)
Nike Big High QS “Wolverine” 8.5 ($100.00)
Air Jordan Retro 1 “Bulls/Celtics pack” size 9 NO BOX ($200.00 for both pairs)
Air Jordan Retro 1 “Hare” size 9 ($100.00)
Air Jordan Retro 6 Black/Varsity Red size 9 ($150.00)
Air Jordan Retro 9 White/black-university blue size 9 NO BOX ($140.00)
Air Jordan Retro 11 “2011 Concords” size 9 ($200.00)
Air Jordan Retro 13 “2010 Altitude” size 9 ($160.00)
Air Jordan Retro 13 white/black-varsity red size 9 ($150.00)

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place!!

Last edited:
Sorry to jump in and act newbie on you guys. I was just curious about the events you were talking about. Never been to one. But me and the hubby just had a baby in august and well, he hasnt really had much getting out since. So i was thinking of surprising him with a ticket, like i get out of jail free card (at least for the afternoon). I know its all preference, but you think he'd enjoy going to one? Hes pretty much only into Retros though, so i wasnt sure if its worth it in his case. Hes never been to one either. And if i did one, is there a particular one you guys would recommend. Sorry to bug you for your opinion.

depends on when you want to go, the next one is in march, then another in april, then following with the event by RefreshPGH in May. I have only been to RefreshPGH events, as they are the first and only to put a convention on thus far. the other two coming in March and April are from other people and we have no experience with them. no idea if theyll be good or not. hope they are, but time will tell. the conventions are great to attend to see limited/hyped shoes, and also to buy some shoes at great prices. i would suggest following this thread for updates on the upcoming events, since i dont think tickets are available for sale yet

rum42187, great prices on all those shoes! and they are for the most part my size but i cant buy more shoes at the moment lol. not looking for trades at all are you?

skep skep

You know if there's fake pairs of these wow's out there. I wouldn't think there'd be a market for that but you never know. Going to pick up some wow cautions if not

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom