STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

javyLSU javyLSU

They had those Bo Jackson tecmo bowl air trainers. I don't know how many they made of them.
I think I remember those - the lows, right? Those were...

I wish they would do true mid trainers in that theme like the baseball Bo got (or will get, since these haven't release yet haha)...

Javy

And to think I couldn't get this shoe to fit right. Now I have 7 plus the 2k14s on the way. They're still not better than the xx8 but they're pretty close. A fitting way to ease onto #teamnonike

Selling 2012 Bred 11s in size 10.5, worn 9 times for box price, $185 - receipt from FinishLine included.

Also selling 2012 Cool Grey 9s in size 10.5, completely DS, receipt from City Sole included.

Let me know if you're interested and need pics of either one.

Javy

Edit:  Breds were sold, CG 9s still available.

Last edited:

Selling 2012 Bred 11s in size 10.5, worn 9 times for box price, $185 - receipt from FinishLine included.

Also selling 2012 Cool Grey 9s in size 10.5, completely DS, receipt from City Sole included.  

Let me know if you're interested and need pics of either one.

Javy
Can you send pictures of the breds? I can give you my email or number what ever is easier

Javy the materials on them are insane. I missed out on rd Bc they dropped them before 9 am but I was lucky enough to cop from the questions thread for retail plus ship

^Love those - I would have tried to get those but I was in Canada the weekend those released.  So nice!

Seriously?  I've always seen all the Kobe 9s sitting at that store after every release.

Javy
those were the 8s that sat. they tryna hype up the kb9 low cause its the 1st low an bruce lee cw.

That might be an upcoming model. There are 4 new packs coming up soon. I can ask and let you know if you'd like. Fila did that to me on accident with the overpass. Surprising that they were packaged wrong tho

She said that is a model from last fall. If you don't want that one I'd contact finish line for a swap

I'm going to keep these and just order another pair of the ones I thought I ordered. I have 3 wc rewards still so for 20 it's worth it to keep them

Back
Top Bottom