STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Supposedly my yoth wows that popped back up on sunlight are actually shipping out. Only issue is they're an 11. Trying to think of ways to make my foot grow a size haha

Haha, I used to visit those malls when I lived in Dallas.  I already called my brother who still lives there, he's gonna check it out.

Javy

Its kind of a dung restock. I mean thats what people on the twitter get excited about anymore. Most of this crap could have been had at retail or under. Id get the Kobe ASG to complete the set, but that's it. #TeamWoWs/Questions

Thursday, April 3rd Releases:
Air Jordan XX8 Bamboo, Jordan Melo M10 “YOTH”, Jordan Melo M10 “BHM”, Jordan CP3 VII “Crescent City”, Jordan Melo M10 “Crescent City”, Jordan XX8 SE “Crescent City”, Air Jordan 3 Retro “Infrared 23″, Air Jordan 6 Retro “White/Infrared”, Air Jordan 10 Retro “Infrared”, Air Jordan 10 “Powder Blue”, Air Jordan 10 Retro “Venom Green”

Friday, April 4th Releases:
Nike LeBron 11 “Gator King”, Nike Kobe 9 Elite “Maestro”, Nike KD VI “Illusion”, Nike LeBron 11 “Miami Nights”

^That's exactly what my brother said.  Out of what is "restocking", he was only interested in the Kobe IX ASG, and he has a pair already.

Javy

Looking through my shoes today and my deadstock infrared vi's have chips in the leather on the toe box. The funny thing is they haven't been out of the box since the day they showed up. Didn't know "leather" could chip by sitting in a box. I will wear that pair at some point so it's not a huge deal, but I'm glad I'm 2 pairs away from at minimum semi-JB retirement if not full blown.

I was but after shipping and customs fees they come out to over $300. Thanks tho bro I definitely want em

Yeah just an fyi. i ordered a pair of taxis at a reasonable cost. super fast ups shipping from Italy. problem is they wanted over $50 in customs. not worth it.

customs is out of their hands unless they ship it at a low declared value.

It's billed from the government and UPS pays it up front and you have to pay them back. I ship internationally on a daily basis worldwide

Got a 9.5 of the wow 2 xmas coming. Either going to sale those or take back my lebron xi blackouts to the outlet. 325 obo for the wade

Finally have my pair of TNS's coming! Siz 9 though. Hope they fit lhe Vet DaysI have. 255 for a VNDS pair of announment 1s and my DS TNS's makes me beyond happy.

nope worked a deal with a dude on ebay for 155 shipped on the TNS's and 100 on the announcment 1s

I cant wait, my Vet Days are a 9 and fit with thin socks pretty good. Im hoping these fit the same. I got all the wade's I wanted except for the 1.5 Overtown's now, which I'll pick up from sunlight soon. Ill have YOTH and Xmas pics today. Should be there when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom