STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

We built our house and it was a disaster as well. Particularly with the mortgage company

You will have that. its the biggest investment of your life and you have to have nerves of steel.
skep skep you able to elaborate? "Built" for sure?

One hand with broken knuckles and a threat to pull out finally got **** done. They should be signing the contract tonight

It has 3 garages. One attached to the house and a detached two car garage thats behind it. The detached garage had a hole in the roof from storm damage and they said before we even looked at it. Dont worry we're going to replace it. From what was explained to me was they were going to replace the roof like should be done. Nope they were going to do half the damn thing after I came up 7000 for them to specifically fix it. I was so livid. This has been the biggest pain in the *** process I've ever been a part of. Finally after threatening to walk they agreed to do the whole thing. Just lucky they hadnt signed the papers yet.

Wow.... was a full thorough inspection done? You'll be shocked at what you find in older houses.

It's actually a newer house. The inspection is later we haven't even got that far yet. As of now they still haven't signed the contract

yeah that roof falls squarely on them as a seller to have taken care of. wonder were they willing to drop the price because of it or act indifferent cause its not attached to the house. Either way you handled it correctly. I know near me is talk of developing a new plan of town houses and homes. Im keeping a keen eye on it. A buddy of mine had a house built years ago in some plan not far from Bridgeville and ive heard the process can be interesting to say the least. They claim to help you sell your house as in a transition way but im not so sure i trust that. Most everyone offers some kind of help but the reality is they are a business looking to get your money asap.

this was our first purchase so i didnt experience that. but for the most part dealing with the builder it went fairly smooth. the mortgage company was a bunch of idiots and glad they have already sold my mortgage to another company. for our budget, this option was perfect in a new neighborhood with a lot of young families, and a warranty on the house so i had nothing to worry about such as roof, appliances, or asbestos. weve watched way too much HGTV for our own good lol.

Anyone else get this? Anyone interested in going? Info on the guy doing it? He's got tons of followers. Input?

Great looking shoe. Between these and the bron se's I tthink I am done with red for awhile.

Anyone display their shoes? I need to figure out how I'm going to do this 1-14 display when I get settled in the new place and get the game room set up.

I don't display mine, but some shelves from IKEA might be a good idea. The "floating" type that have hidden brackets... one short one for each shoe?

downtown an robinson has em for sure. they only carry running shoes an sale shoes. but i get a macys discount an FL discount. 
smokin.gif

I don't get it.. Finish line's website says they are in Macy's, but at Robinson mall the finish line is definitely it's own store. How does that work or what does it mean? It's right by the Macy's, but definitely not inside it

no I think its like a type of franchise situation to try and get people there by calling it a fnl and it lets them advertise it on FNL site to get foot traffic I guess. They def dont get anything good or newer releases

Thats crazy. So a store locator on finish line will show a Macys location? Ill have to check next time im up Ross Park mall. It sounds alot like how Best Buy inked a deal with Samsung and now have an inhouse samsung section.

Back
Top Bottom