STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

A bunch of runners and roshes. No clue why macys would pay to license fnl's name for what they're giving em.

Villa downtown just restocked a couple things

You have no idea lol. Now when you hit me up I get your messages on my wrist hahaha

Jb may has finally done it. I felt like a moron when I paid 200 for a bron 11. At least it was like walking on pillows. 200+ for a retro priced me out. I'm glad they're making them like the og molds but I just can't swing that for how many releases they're still gonna drop. Will be very very very selective on the couple I grab.

You should. It shouldn't be anywhere near a Jb release. You want me to give it a go for you too?

Oh yeah btw saw these today. I know everyone but me hates the newer jordans but these are even sexier the the xx8

I like the other pair with the solid print and the large logo. Could just do without the logo. I can't wait for the xvii to retro next year

And yeah why not, just try as a guest and I'll have you login to my acct if you get thru and I don't for some reason

This thread has been sleepy recently. Flyknit roshes come today, and if anyone needs the lebron SE Elite in a 10 LMK before Saturday and you can have it for retail. If not it's heading back to nike

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that last time I was there like damn no foot locker at all right now lol

They ought to think about that finish line up there. Even Champs makes the place look silly. Its tiny.

Finish line is pretty pathetic there. Heard shady business goes on there too

Back
Top Bottom