STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Got my Saucony Grid SDs in today. I love the "Tron" inspiration, but these are great on their own merits.

BWW in MV will have the games on, but Im not sure there will be mostly black males. Never really pay attention to that type of stuff

Calientes in Bloomfield, sidewalk hideaway or buffalo blues in east lib, H's or grand mu in ph,

Last edited:
Hey guys, are there any sports bars in town that will show NBA Playoff games? Preferrably would like to be around other predominately black males.

Yeah I would recommend William Penn Tavern in Shadyside... not going to be mostly black, but def the crowd it sounds like you're looking for. Diverse spot that mostly plays rap, good wings too.

bday coupon dead. gonna b hard for me to buy anything finishline doesnt carry now. unless its a kobe on rd.

Nice mine are coming today, such a great shoe.

I really really wish I could have grabbed those OVO white 12s or the white 10s. I guess they dropped 50 of each at the LA popup, along with the blacks.

So crazy that they did that lol. This random ish is keeping the fiends on the edge of their seats

Back
Top Bottom