STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

These are **** compared to the blacks. Very disappointed. Can't send em back so they'll be my beaters I guess over my boost

What disappointed you about them? I like mine just as much as my blacks.

The grey color is meh. They look good when the 3m is lit up but other than that I'm not a fan. At all. The liner, ugh just everything is mediocre to me.

Just a heads up/figured you guys would appreciate or be interested in this

Sneakerology (the class at CMU) has Matt Halfhill of Nice Kicks coming through tomorrow as a guest lecturer. It'll start promptly at 7. The students get priority seating but, since it's about 100-125 seats in the room, there should probably be room for non-students too (Whe

Here's the flyer for those interested and you can pm me for more info

Today's Ross find, in Robinson
There were sizes 8 8.5 9 9.5 & 10
All priced at $54.99
For some reason this pair was reduced to $37.99 and luckily my size

Last edited:
Thanks guys. The funny thing is they look very similar to the Family forever 1s from last year that no one wanted, even down to the suede liner. Prices dropped big time ~500 right now, but I think they'll shoot back up after a couple months like the frags. It's a good looking shoe and has some great quality.

My ff are beat but here you go. Makes me laugh because the ff were only 120. Waxed laces and suede liner. Nice leather. Was a great shoe

Last edited:
Didn't even realize they were so close in design. Change it to patent leather with a rainbow hue and that price sky rockets

Really close. I love my ff actually 1 of my favorite shoes and they did it for 120 which is absurd for what you got.

Back
Top Bottom