STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

15098084961_e15ce6c510_b-1.jpg

Yinz still around NT?

This threads been dead for a minute.

I’m still on Here. I haven’t copped a shoe since eggplant foams. An was layed up for June-aug from car accident.

Between the int and fumble from Ben,& the trash play calls from Haleys end on them 4th&1s we was d.o.a. going into the 2nd half. :frown::angry:

Either it was a good season .
Im unsure why they wasnt using Harrison somewhere prior the trade, but I assume it has something to do with internal relations.
As for Ben hes been 50/50 this year, I still believe him to be the best QB the Steelers ever had, but I do think they need to start the hunt for his replacement in the off season. Not saying oust him next yr, but definitely start to faze him out.
Leveon is likely gone, barely signed this yr as is, Bryant is questionable as well.
Our Offense should still be decent with JuJu showing strong potential, & Brown being the truth, + got a decent Defensive line, with all that considered I think we'll turn out alright next yr. & likely make a run at the playoffs yet again.

#SteelerNationForLife

Trees was my spot when I was in undergrad. The runs there used to be crazy between 2004 - 2008. Stop going once they stopped letting me in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom