STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

@v8erman did you grab these and the reds? I remember chopping it up with you on here the last time these released.
Hell no! Go figure. I have a couole pair coming that i locked down months ago but, took my shot. 3 tickets at ross park, no calls. Nike app screwed me. Monday morning im driving to work thinking about when i called up Eastbay for 72-10s and got a couple. Thought naw, then see the thread blow up. Called later that afternoon and shut out. Lol, no extras. Shoe God said you got your allotment lol

Tanger outlets had navy/gum 11 lows in the back. Only a few 10.5's, had to ask a worker to check for them. Don't know the price sorry

Yea 3 yeezy and the gold sup. I tried to get the black too but messed up the drop.
You did the damn thing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I got one Yeezy and no Suptempo. I wanted the Gold joints too. Easily the best of the 3...

Anybody know how the Packer NMD's fit?? I have a size 9 in the OG colorway just trying to find out if I should buy the same size in the Packer joints.

Back
Top Bottom