STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

does anyone know of anywhere in pittsburgh to get the griffeys? i have called everywhere from uniontown to century 3 to monroeville to robinson and noone knowsa thing! any help would be appreciated

Yo, anybody ever heard of sportsmonster.net ? I was thinkin bout joinin to get some rec durin the summer since I'm gon be up here and don't knowanybody for hoops summer leagues.

Not sure how serious you are with it or who you know but the most popular summer leagues are Manchester, Kennard, East hills, ummm The one in Mckeesport hasbeen picking up in recent years, there's one in crafton/west end/whatever u wanna call it out there. There's one on the southside too.

Yea I remember Kennard. That's the only area besides the South Side that I've been too. I'm not the type to be all thirsty lookin for somewhere toplay. I still have Trees as my backup hoop spot. But I'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by JdotH

pittsburgh standup!
indifferent.gif

but yea shoecollector named all the ones i can think of. Mellon Park has tournaments in the summer too if you were interested im not sure what the dates aretho. But you can get good run up there at anytime once the summer breaks

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by JdotH

pittsburgh standup!
indifferent.gif

but yea shoecollector named all the ones i can think of. Mellon Park has tournaments in the summer too if you were interested im not sure what the dates are tho. But you can get good run up there at anytime once the summer breaks

Yea for regular run anytime Mellon is the best place. South Park gets decent run on sundays..I heard people been running out Monroeville's park on theweekends too

^^^^ Aight good looks brah. What about indoors? Yall know of any at a Y or suttin cause I'm shyin away from the outdoors hoopin. If I got to then so be itbut just tryna preserve my legs. I aint gettin any younger.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^^^^ Aight good looks brah. What about indoors? Yall know of any at a Y or suttin cause I'm shyin away from the outdoors hoopin. If I got to then so be it but just tryna preserve my legs. I aint gettin any younger.
laugh.gif

West Penn, Pitt Fieldhouse, I've found a little run at LA Fitness (depending on which one)...The Y in Penn Hills, I run at this tiny gym in Turtle Creek onSunday nights. lol I forget most of the places I been hooping at the past couple years.

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

^^^^ Aight good looks brah. What about indoors? Yall know of any at a Y or suttin cause I'm shyin away from the outdoors hoopin. If I got to then so be it but just tryna preserve my legs. I aint gettin any younger.
laugh.gif

West Penn, Pitt Fieldhouse, I've found a little run at LA Fitness (depending on which one)...The Y in Penn Hills, I run at this tiny gym in Turtle Creek on Sunday nights. lol I forget most of the places I been hooping at the past couple years.
Can't hoop in there anymore.
laugh.gif
All the hoopin is in Trees. Got three courts in the gym

O see i dnt kno nuttin bout that NCAA stuff lol. I jus be up there runnin the clock.

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

laugh.gif

West Penn, Pitt Fieldhouse, I've found a little run at LA Fitness (depending on which one)...The Y in Penn Hills, I run at this tiny gym in Turtle Creek on Sunday nights. lol I forget most of the places I been hooping at the past couple years.
Can't hoop in there anymore.
laugh.gif
All the hoopin is in Trees. Got three courts in the gym

lol, Why can't you hoop in there anymore?

O see i dnt kno nuttin bout that NCAA stuff lol. I jus be up there runnin the clock.

Oh, Well basically like 3 or 4 years ago some of the D-1 players didn't get permission from their coaches they were playing up Connie Hawkins and the NCAAfound out and suspended their NCAA sanction for D-1 players to play in the league, that's all

^^^ Wow that's crazy. But what's there to do in Pittsburgh durin the summer besides Sandcastle?

^^^ Damn, lol. I'm not a clubbin dude. Aint got time to be tryna dress "fly" for females I aint smashin or dudes who got ego issues. Looks likeall my time will be spent workin and out of town just travelin

i just seen this thread and said #%! ... there can't be that many pitt nt'ers ... graduated pitt '05 ... go back every year for homecoming ....

will be around in july for a few weeks prolly

^^^ I'm at Pitt chief.
laugh.gif
Posed to graduate last spring but played around too much and now I'm graduatin next spring
smh.gif

what happened to the cmu kicksology thing they did last year?
did i miss it or was that jus a one time thing??

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I was wonderin' the same thing.
Yea it's actually this Wednesday. I been sleepin. I don't know if I'm gon be able to make it. I'll prolly be there again WIT myHBG fitted on AGAIN and what!!!!
laugh.gif

EDIT: here's the link to all the info http://kicksburgh.com/KICKSBURGH

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I was wonderin' the same thing.
Yea it's actually this Wednesday. I been sleepin. I don't know if I'm gon be able to make it. I'll prolly be there again WIT my HBG fitted on AGAIN and what!!!!
laugh.gif

EDIT: here's the link to all the info http://kicksburgh.com/http://kicksburgh.com/ href="http://kicksburgh.com/">KICKSBURGH

damn thats a short notice
laugh.gif

ill try to make it tho
good look on the info

Back
Top Bottom