STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by Pmighty

what happened to the cmu kicksology thing they did last year?
did i miss it or was that jus a one time thing??

I was wonderin' the same thing.
Yea it's actually this Wednesday. I been sleepin. I don't know if I'm gon be able to make it. I'll prolly be there again WIT my HBG fitted on AGAIN and what!!!!
laugh.gif

EDIT: here's the link to all the info http://kicksburgh.com/http://kicksburgh.com/ href="http://kicksburgh.com/">KICKSBURGH

damn thats a short notice
laugh.gif

ill try to make it tho
good look on the info

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, who u tellin. I JUST found out an hour before I posted it on here
laugh.gif
I forgot I got class at 6p so I aint gon be able to make it. He handinout the study guides and I needs me one of thems.lol

Damn, the kid Mr Pittsburgh just texted me and asked if I was goin' a few minutes ago....short notice as hell. But I don't have anything else to do, soI'm goin'.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Damn, the kid Mr Pittsburgh just texted me and asked if I was goin' a few minutes ago....short notice as hell. But I don't have anything else to do, so I'm goin'.
laugh.gif
Yea he just hit me up too

Yo, who all hittin up the WALE concert at the Shadow Lounge next month? I'm def gon try to make it out (gotta run it past the employment 1st) Gotta supportreal hip hop and a fellow NTer.

All Gucci heads need not apply

Spoiler [+]
Pmighty
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
j/k

^^^Word I'm tryna see his gig too. Gon have to come hard tho. Dudes in music sayin WALE been goin in w/ Young Chris, no ayo. But w/ Fab5 I'm sureit'll be a lot of females around....even if u are hittin the slopes
grin.gif

Whats up ppl , Im from around the north side area, just a heads up, the sneaker villa downtown got popped for selling boot legs ,I never fawked with them causethere shady and underhanded , but for any of you that did, scope them kicks good make sure you didnt get bamboozled .....
If I were you ,I would not ever buy off them , ppl are sayin they was getting fakes off the store right down the street from them ,
on the corner of 5th ave, right by the old prime gear..

Just lookin out for the 412 ...........

See yinz around, -------> Peace..............

eek.gif
Oh @*@#
roll.gif
. I'm glad I rarely cop from Da Villa. Gotta be mad limited and the only option in order for me to cop. But I got two closer to meanyway and I'll def keep an eye open for the faux kicks

im not one to defend sneak villa but they didnt get knocked for nothin. the dude right next to them got knocked for the cd/movie thing he does right there andsneaker villa was only affiliated because that is their building

and i got 9.5 ds yeezys for sale if anyones interested

Thats not what there sayin in the hood ^^^^^

Take it how you wanna take it , I know I wont be the one buying varients off them........

If you know your shoes, then it woulda been easy to spot The fakes...I know Sneaker has gotten got a few times by dudes buying the official and returningfakes. What I heard was the dude on the side got popped, not Sneaker themselves.

and honestly, The city has a whole doesn't look down on fakes cuz everytime I'm out somewhere it's atleast 5 - 10 dudes rocking them bang bangkicks

Yeah most dont look down on fakes around the burgh,but ppl rockin fakes are pathetic IMO, ppl flippin them are even lower...

I aint ever been got on anything , Im on top on mine when it comes to kicks , and even sharper when it comes to getting money ......

Im love the 412 ,I was born and raised here , but theres ppl no doubt that are clowns , pittsburghs no excepton to frauds, they are every where , be it sneaksand/or pesonalities , there all over.........

I was talkin to the dude mike that works down Honus Wagners , if he didnt have something sneak wise he used to recommend da villa, but the last time I spoke tohim ,he said they got popped for pushing fakes , and they was in ties with the black bag slingers down the street on 5th ,, I aint hatin, just bringing info tothe table , if you remeber the first time they got suspended by nike , it was cause they was flippin products above retail ,and early at that, but while theresuspension was in effect ,they still were geting retro nikes and J's , that smells like fish to me ,...

This time with all the talk going around , I dont doubt for a second they aint up to there old ways,, those sticking up for them , either - A. get there gearoff them ,or - B. WORK FOR THEM ,

someone had to blow up there spot ,point is if you shop at sneaker villa for J's you might as well , just go to the swap meet and get them fakes for acheaper price , instead of paying official prices on knock off kicks ,, f#ck sneaker villa and any one who sports or supports them.....

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Yeah most dont look down on fakes around the burgh,but ppl rockin fakes are pathetic IMO, ppl flippin them are even lower...

I aint ever been got on anything , Im on top on mine when it comes to kicks , and even sharper when it comes to getting money ......

Im love the 412 ,I was born and raised here , but theres ppl no doubt that are clowns , pittsburghs no excepton to frauds, they are every where , be it sneaks and/or pesonalities , there all over.........

I was talkin to the dude mike that works down Honus Wagners , if he didnt have something sneak wise he used to recommend da villa, but the last time I spoke to him ,he said they got popped for pushing fakes , and they was in ties with the black bag slingers down the street on 5th ,, I aint hatin, just bringing info to the table , if you remeber the first time they got suspended by nike , it was cause they was flippin products above retail ,and early at that, but while there suspension was in effect ,they still were geting retro nikes and J's , that smells like fish to me ,...

This time with all the talk going around , I dont doubt for a second they aint up to there old ways,, those sticking up for them , either - A. get there gear off them ,or - B. WORK FOR THEM ,

someone had to blow up there spot ,point is if you shop at sneaker villa for J's you might as well , just go to the swap meet and get them fakes for a cheaper price , instead of paying official prices on knock off kicks ,, f#ck sneaker villa and any one who sports or supports them.....
Whoa, let's not be so angry chief. Da Villa is the only urban account in Pittsburgh so sneakerheads in the 412 (me and a few others I know)have no choice but to support em when it comes to stuff like the Foams and the XII's droppin at the end of the month. I don't like em ever since the"Grapes" incident out East Lib but gotta bite the bullet when it comes to limited stuff or pay resell
tired.gif

If you wanna take that risk of possibly getting fakess ,go for it,, but if I were you Id take a alternate route ,theres always Ace, and online spots likebeastbay, and nike ...

just lookin out for my fellow sneak freaks .....

Originally Posted by The J Collector

If you wanna take that risk of possibly getting fakess ,go for it,, but if I were you Id take a alternate route ,theres always Ace, and online spots like beastbay, and nike ...

just lookin out for my fellow sneak freaks .....
I respect that I was just sayin that came off like a general statement. I don't rock w/ em like a lot of ppl do. They really a last resortspot to me
laugh.gif
. Not to mention E. Lib and Edgewood closer to me thandowntown. Would love for the Edgewood FL to get some heat tho
ohwell.gif

^^I got pull at finish lines and foot locker, if you need help getting them pm me,I will charge a small amount for utilizing my connects, but it wont be on noreseller, rape mark up, im talkin $15 for me $10 to tip my connects ......

peace.....

^^^ That's not a lot. just as much as I was sendin to my Charlotte connect to cover shipping and tip. I'll keep u mind but I do know a few ppl thatwork at FL and FA's back in Harrisburg and up here as well, I just never utilize em cause I aint lookin to purchase anything in the near future since Ionly got 1 job and bills to pay

Back
Top Bottom