STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

^ Not the Eagles, I only root for the Steelers if they aint playin somebody I like. I rooted for the Cards last yr
laugh.gif
. I would never root for the Eagles, andthey can thank Ricky Watters for that. Gave my city a bad name
smh.gif
Hopefully Shady put a good image back on Star City

Yall ready for the Jams next month? If I don't get me and my daugthers pair I'm givin up on December Jordans

^^^ Footlocker, Champs, etc. U know since it's a Christmas Eve release the stores are openin a lot earlier than usual so hit ppl up. Some Finishlines evenhave midnight releases so keep ya head on a swivel and call around.

Or u could go to Da Villa on the Tuesday before RD and cop. Think that's when they get their shipments in

Originally Posted by richyung412

where yall going to get your space jams tell the kid

I'll most likely be hittin up Monroeville Mall on release day. That's the usual copping grounds for me

Yo, we might as well all meet up somewhere and cop. I'm sure FNL is gon have a midnight release like they always do. Whadup, I know yall aint gon let allthem NY cats do all the meet ups and $!$#. Our hoop day already fell thru
smh.gif

^ Sounds like a plan. If I'm able to, I wouldn't mind meeting up and %#+@. Cool wit me

EDIT - On second thought, if there's a midnight release somewhere, I'll most likely hit that up. Just found out I gotta work that morning
mad.gif

We gotta get enough to meet up first. I would say Monroeville Mall since that seems to be the best mall in the area.

Yo just a heads up, but David's is selling the Space Jams early and for retail surprisingly. I just picked mine up this evening. If you want to avoid acrazy 23rd, I suggest yall go down there ASAP.

Originally Posted by Pablo Guzman

Yo just a heads up, but David's is selling the Space Jams early and for retail surprisingly. I just picked mine up this evening. If you want to avoid a crazy 23rd, I suggest yall go down there ASAP.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yo just a heads up, but David's is selling the Space Jams early and for retail surprisingly. I just picked mine up this evening. If you want to avoid a crazy 23rd, I suggest yall go down there ASAP.
pimp.gif

Good to see you got your pairs my dude. I had to lookout for my 412 NT brethren.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I hope everyone here gets a pair

They got the shipment in Monday. Aces on the other hand got their shipment in on Tuesday, u check there?

And good lookin out Pablo, I was waitin for Aces to get em in but seen ya info and jumped. Copped me and my lil ones for one of her many Christmas gifts
laugh.gif

can anyone tell me where i can get a 10.5 space jam asap before dec 24th?????????????????? PLEASE help the kid out!!!!!!

Originally Posted by richyung412

can anyone tell me where i can get a 10.5 space jam asap before dec 24th?????????????????? PLEASE help the kid out!!!!!!
Reading is fundamental. We posted the spots above, if u missed out then u gotta wait til the 23rd

I also heard The Villa got their shipment also, but of course they're pretty much gone by now (Swissvale location for sure). I would assume all the otherlocations would be in the same boat right now also.

It wouldn't hurt to check tho if you want them before release day

I also heard The Villa got their shipment also, but of course they're pretty much gone by now (Swissvale location for sure). I would assume all the other locations would be in the same boat right now also.

It wouldn't hurt to check tho if you want them before release day
Da Villa is always a lost cause no matter what. They gone before they even get the shoes in
smh.gif

^^^^ That's wassup, looks like we aint gotta do the whole meet up thing for these now. Erybody coppin theres before RD, get rid of all the hassle

Back
Top Bottom