STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by richyung412

can anyone tell me where i can get a 10.5 space jam asap before dec 24th?????????????????? PLEASE help the kid out!!!!!!
Reading is fundamental. We posted the spots above, if u missed out then u gotta wait til the 23rd
Frist off i *+$ on every one of ya'll in here so dont try coming at me like that player, I already got mine on RSVP
anyway, Any one who wants to see the kid come holla at me frist thing in the morning when monroeville mall opens up cuz ill be there

only bad people

and i dont fight im to busy doing this Yea themare true religions

^^^^ Then what u askin for? Pretty pointless genius and two of ya pics don't work so u FAIL, have a nice day
laugh.gif

can anyone tell me where i can get a 10.5 space jam asap before dec 24th?????????????????? PLEASE help the kid out!!!!!!
Reading is fundamental. We posted the spots above, if u missed out then u gotta wait til the 23rd
Frist off i *+$ on every one of ya'll in here so dont try coming at me like that player, I already got mine on RSVP
anyway, Any one who wants to see the kid come holla at me frist thing in the morning when monroeville mall opens up cuz ill be there

only bad people

and i dont fight im to busy doing this Yea them are true religions

laugh.gif
Famo its all love in here, you should relax though. I don't think anyone meant any harm. Good to hear you gettin a pair
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif
First off youngin, Harrisburg is spelled w/ 1 'H' and secondly, u came here askin where to cop, we told u, u came in here again askin, then getmad when I said that all the info was posted already. Then to try and save face, u say u have a pair reserved already.....So why u need to kno where to cop ifu got some on reserve?

U can take ya foolishness back to I$$ for all care chief. Thread was coo then u come in posted pics every damn post like we need a visual of how u feel.

EDIT: Oh, and another thing

Good luck
wink.gif

^
laugh.gif
First off youngin, Harrisburg is spelled w/ 1 'H' and secondly, u came here askin where to cop, we told u, u came in here again askin, then get mad when I said that all the info was posted already. Then to try and save face, u say u have a pair reserved already.....So why u need to kno where to cop if u got some on reserve?

U can take ya foolishness back to I$$ for all care chief. Thread was coo then u come in posted pics every damn post like we need a visual of how u feel.

Good luck
wink.gif
Yea i bet them aint even your sneaks
roll.gif
i need more proofplayer, and watch how u talk to the kid or this can get ugly

^
laugh.gif
First off youngin, Harrisburg is spelled w/ 1 'H' and secondly, u came here askin where to cop, we told u, u came in here again askin, then get mad when I said that all the info was posted already. Then to try and save face, u say u have a pair reserved already.....So why u need to kno where to cop if u got some on reserve?

Good luck
wink.gif
Dathbgboy lol

i think we got a......

Originally Posted by Bradley22

anyone one hitting up century III finishline for the space jams
Nah, half of us got em already. But there might be a few coppin on RD. U goin to the FNL midnight release?

Originally Posted by MJKING23

i was going to century 3 but i heard the line is startin around 2-3 pm
U mean for the midnight release or for the reg release?

Im from Bmore but i go to Pitt U. Freshman stand up!

Cmon brah, if u gon rep my future Alma Mater u got drop that U, it's just PITT, all caps-locked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJKING23

i was going to century 3 but i heard the line is startin around 2-3 pm
U mean for the midnight release or for the reg release?

Im from Bmore but i go to Pitt U. Freshman stand up!
Cmon brah, if u gon rep my future Alma Mater u got drop that U, it's just PITT, all caps-locked
laugh.gif

No it can be Pitt U, PITT, Pittsburgh U, PITT Panthers, any of em how you gonna tell me what to call my school. And u aint even go there?
roll.gif

i was going to go to century 3 i was at school and just got back so i missed the early releases but if the line is starting at 2-3pm i may have to take mychances online

bradley where are you located i got a few other places that may not have lines... but does anyone know anything about robinson?

i live out in bridgeville but ill travel as fas as i need to avoid the lines lol what spots you got i would greatly appreciate it

Originally Posted by Bradley22

i just talked to the robinson finishline and they said they are having an 8am release for them
Call the Century III and Monroeville FNL they generally have the midnight releases. More so Century III

i think im rollin out to monroeville in the morning, i didnt hear of no midnight releases and i asked a few people. hit me up if somebody trying to meet up outthere, what would be a good time to roll out in the morning though?

^ Im not sure what time the shoe stores are opening in the morning, but I would suggest gettin there by atleast 5 but definitely 6. Most likely Finishline willbe the first store open (possibly Champs also). There should be a decent amount of people out Monroeville as there always is every year. Let us know how theturnout was

Back
Top Bottom