STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I was first in line for the area 72 pack and there was no size 11 Air Force max and was told no size 11 Barkley on sat either

I was first in line for the area 72 pack and there was no size 11 Air Force max and was told no size 11 Barkley on sat either
thats y i dont go down social status. my homie works there. said if u spend $200 to $400 down there on a "slow day" u can get any shoe early

Last edited:
never been to social status but ive heard of it many times. im new to the area, from south florida.
went into Jimmy Jazz today and got the penny V cloaks.
i was told they will be opening a House of Hoops in Pittsburgh area soon!

I drove to ss sat morning around 515 and the was like 6 ppl in line so I just turned around and went home ...

never been to social status but ive heard of it many times. im new to the area, from south florida.
went into Jimmy Jazz today and got the penny V cloaks.
i was told they will be opening a House of Hoops in Pittsburgh area soon!
Pittsburgh HOH would be amazing!

Agreed, I didn't get details on it but I'll keep an eye out. Will be good news for sneaker heads in pgh

waterfront is pretty beat, there's honestly no reason for me to go there.

downtown doesnt seem right for a HOH either. plus i feel like social status and villa would fight that.

yeah, im saying ross park or pgh mills is the best fit.

Last edited:
I'm still on the look out for an 11 in the penny cloak's if anyone knows who's holding them - I'd appreciate it

Source was the employee at JJ century 3 when I got the cloaks.
The guy in front of me was copping size 12 in the suns foams. Funny thing is when I called at about 1pm they said they didn't get the foams. His response was that they only received like 4 pairs and they didn't come in on FedEx till like 230 he had no idea if they were coming or not. Hope that was true and not a line of s**t so they could hold em for friends. They aren't dirty like that there are they?

Source was the employee at JJ century 3 when I got the cloaks.
The guy in front of me was copping size 12 in the suns foams. Funny thing is when I called at about 1pm they said they didn't get the foams. His response was that they only received like 4 pairs and they didn't come in on FedEx till like 230 he had no idea if they were coming or not. Hope that was true and not a line of s**t so they could hold em for friends. They aren't dirty like that there are they?
I wouldnt trust any of the workers in there honestly. Smell the herb soon as you walk in the door

wusss good 412? a HOH in the burgh would HAVE to be at an urban market for Pittsburgh.. so def. Monroeville.. those Cloaks were an easy cop really im tweakin he got games tho.. hopefully they drop in Champs so I can use the connect for that 30 %
smokin.gif

Last edited:
wusss good 412? a HOH in the burgh would HAVE to be at an urban market for Pittsburgh.. so def. Monroeville.. those Cloaks were an easy cop really im tweakin he got games tho.. hopefully they drop in Champs so I can use the connect for that 30 %
smokin.gif
monroeville mall is ****** though. and i dont think most people would mind traveling 20 mins (ross park, ie) for a ltd release

I'm new to the area so when he said where it would be it kinda went in one ear and it the other. But I think it might have been monroeville. Then again my fiance thinks it was Pittsburgh mills

if anybody see a size 10 in the cloaks please pm me. also any high end rims shops in pittsburgh? im from erie but come down that way often...

Back
Top Bottom