STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Damn thanks for the heads up. Are they limiting the number of tickets or have a time deadline or anything?

Not sure, just saw signs for the tickets yesterday when I was picking up the 13s. Just seen they handing out tickets at 12 today and the Barkley posite tomorrow. I'd head there now if you wanna get your or close to your size

Last edited:

made it out here. Thanks for the tip!

Not sure, just saw signs for the tickets yesterday when I was picking up the 13s. Just seen they handing out tickets at 12 today and the Barkley posite tomorrow. I'd head there now if you wanna get your or close to your size
dam ill be at work for barkleys. thats at noon too?

Barkleys at 5 tomorrow but expect lines early. People started lining up for the 13s like 11am for tickets at 5.
How many people there

Bout 15 or so. I was able to get an 11 even tho I was trying to get a 10 for my boy. Oh well, works for me

if anybody in here wears air forces or knows anybody, lemme know. i have a lot of pairs im selling DS and some used also. would like to sell them local, but will be posting on here, ebay, craigslist, ect.

not even gon waste my time. i dont get off til 3

Damn you wouldve been straight bro. I got off work at 3:45 and made it to East lib by 4:05 or so.. I was 2nd in line. But by about 4:30 there were about 20 people in line - I think they only had like 15 tickets to give away.

Also, villa got a restock on Penny Cloaks if anyone missed out....

Last edited:
Social doing raffle for Breds n barkleys any purchase I think. Social also got some nba hall of fame type socks that's pretty nice.. 15 bucks I think.

Damn you wouldve been straight bro. I got off work at 3:45 and made it to East lib by 4:05 or so.. I was 2nd in line. But by about 4:30 there were about 20 people in line - I think they only had like 15 tickets to give away.

Also, villa got a restock on Penny Cloaks if anyone missed out....
need dem cloaks
Which villa?

Last edited:
265. Ok how about we meet fri evening at rob mall ... Food court. Here's my number 724 288 4778

Social doing raffle for Breds n barkleys any purchase I think. Social also got some nba hall of fame type socks that's pretty nice.. 15 bucks I think.
yeah taking entries all week w/ any in-store purchase. And the dr.j socks are tough, 15 is steep though

y'all think the Easter pack gon sellout in pgh? i mite get Kobe8.

any1 seen lebron x carbon anywhere?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom