STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Damn I was trying to stop my self from getting them. Maybe I'll stop by there Saturday and see if they are still there

went to century 3 today and they had penny v's on sale at jimmy jazz. suns and cool greys were 120, memphis and orlando cw's were 145. They had cloaks for retail also. Don't know what sizes though

Cloaks seem to be sitting around here. Sneaker villa wood street still has a few different colorways on display. They don't do phone orders tho, I asked and dudes answer was "absolutely not" lol

I'm out here and the line is crazy long. 3x longer than when the bred 11 re-released

Lol really? For White foams? They didn't line up for black foams in December. Whole gang of new beast this year. Pittsburgh finally catching up with the rest of the country on idiotic hype

Last edited:
I was about 35 in line and was still able to get my size. At that point they were only out of 10.5 & 11.5

social status will be getting the "yeezy" roshe's if anyone's interested. should be arriving in the next week or so

by the way, if you didnt get em yet, when i was there this morning they said they had a full size run of them still
i called an they said they were out. see if they got a sz11 they bs on the phone

Last edited:
i called an they said they were out. see if they got a sz11 they bs on the phone

Yeah in the penny thread I told somebody and they called, were told they didn't have em. Then I went in the store shortly after and they days they had FSR. But he did say they do not do phone orders, at all

Yeah in the penny thread I told somebody and they called, were told they didn't have em. Then I went in the store shortly after and they days they had FSR. But he did say they do not do phone orders, at all
i was calln for sizes they wasnt even tryna tell me fo real

Back
Top Bottom